Canceled shows of the 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
We usually do one of these eventually but the lists are coming faster this time around.

ABC
"Charlie's Angels," "Desperate Housewives," "GCB," "Man Up!," "Missing," "Pan Am," "The River," "Work It," "Combat Hospital," "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," "101 Ways to Leave a Game Show," "Take the Money and Run," "The Revolution," "Karaoke Battle USA" and "Expedition Impossible"

CBS
"CSI: Miami," "A Gifted Man," "How To Be A Gentleman," "NYC 22," "Rob," "Unforgettable" and "CHAOS"

CW
"H8R," "One Tree Hill," "Remodeled," "Ringer" and "The Secret Circle"

FOX
"Alcatraz," "Allen Gregory," "Breaking In," "The Finder," "House," "I Hate My Teenage Daughter," "Napoleon Dynamite" and "Terra Nova"

NBC
"Are You There, Chelsea?," "Awake," "Best Friends Forever," "Bent," "Chuck," "The Firm," "Free Agents," "Harry's Law," "The Playboy Club," "Prime Suspect," "Love Bites," "Who Do You Think You Are?" "Who's Still Standing," "Fear Factor," "The Sing-Off," "Minute to Win It," "The Marriage Ref," "It's Worth What?" "Escape Routes"

CABLE NETWORKS

HBO
"Bored To Death," "How To Make It In America," "Hung," "The Life And Times Of Tim" and "Luck"

LIFETIME
"Against the Wall," "The Protector"

ABC Family
"Make It or Break It," "The Nine Lives of Chloe King," "State of Georgia"

MTV
"Good Vibes," "The Hard Times of RJ Berger," "Skins"

TNT
"Memphis Beat," "Men of a Certain Age"

DISCOVERY
"Cash Cab," Man, Woman, Wild"

USA: "In Plain Sight"
TLC: "All-American Muslim"
Spike TV: "Blue Mountain State"
IFC: "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret"
Disney XD: "I'm in the Band"
Disney: "The Wizards of Waverly Place"
OWN: "The Rosie Show"
TBS: "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns"
----------------------------------------------------

Some of these I forgot were still on.

Glad the majority of these got cancelled, Awake is the only one I'll miss besides Prime Suspect.

I'll miss Pan Am but I understand why it wasn't popular.

I'm surprised that CSI : Miami is finally getting cancelled. That show has sucked for years.

The only one that doesn't deserve to be canned is The Life and Times of Tim, it's pretty damn funny.

The good news is Adult Swim, Comedy Central, and TBS all want to pick it up to keep it going.

I watched a few of those, but Awake is the only one I'm disappointed about.

A lot of those shows I've never even heard of.

I haven't heard of most of these shows... can't say I will really miss any of the ones I have heard of though.

Alcatraz and Terra Nova for me. Not really sure if I'm disappointed or not. They were decent, but not better than anything else I watch.

HBO's "LUCK" was a fantastic show... amazing cast with great performances. I also liked "HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA"... bot will be missed.

i liked Men of a Certain Age and Hung, i havent seen the latest episodes but ill miss those two

Horatio_Caine.jpg

Looks like these shows....

horatio460.jpg

Couldn't c....

CBS
"CSI: Miami," "A Gifted Man," "How To Be A Gentleman," "NYC 22," "Rob," "Unforgettable" and "CHAOS"

Caine.jpg

Not surprised Alcatraz is on the list. Fun show but fox just doesn't get enough ratings as a whole I think to keep a show like that.

Back