1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure how they could lower to that price, most resellers have to sign an agreement that they can not sell below a certain percentage. Perhaps that is a US only thing though

Im not sure how they could lower to that price, most resellers have to sign an agreement that they can not sell below a certain percentage. Perhaps that is a US only thing though

I know Sideshow has such a rule and its 8% of whats published on the SS site

you guys....crying about the new prices and the new materials. i'm an IM fan and i collect all the IM HT suits, so i'll be getting them all!!!! LOL

who_caresStill.jpg

Wow! Fantastic pic. Makes it look like a regular MMS.

maybe we should have a poll. Diecast or Plastic.

Plastic. (Only!!!!!!!!)

I wish a poll would change something.

I'm not interested in the look of the 42 so die cast or not it was a pass for me. And if none of these "side suits" really stand out and impress me it'll be easy to leave those alone too. I already have the 1 2.0, 3 BD and 4. Just when I thought I was out with the 7 (as my last) .... they pulled me back in with the BD 7 :ohbfrank: ... That's where I have to draw the line. It would be nice to have another cool villan aside from Monger though.

Don't forget Iron Whiplash is coming out and is suppose to be plastic too. :wink1:

after the announcement earlier for the mandarin, i'm gonna decide if i'm gonna PO this guy later on after i watch the movie, i kinda like the design of the armor

Back