1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would have preferred HT stick with all plastic. But If Red Snapper PPS is $255, Mark VII was $255 ( 8 months ago ) I would guess that today, a plastic MMS, maybe IGOR, will be @ $270-290.

I guess I question whether or not diecast has added much to the cost. It was all headed to the $300 price point anyway. We all discussed it many time on many threads since the release of Mark VII.

I personally would have preferred HT stick with all plastic. But If Red Snapper PPS is $255, Mark VII was $255 ( 8 months ago ) I would guess that today, a plastic MMS, maybe IGOR, will be @ $270-290...
I'd like to see how big Igor is in relation to Iron Monger. My feeling is that he'll be around $350+. Thankfully I have no interest in the design and may just stay out of IM3 armours altogether (only one I'm on the fence about even a little is Heartbreaker).

I'd like to see how big Igor is in relation to Iron Monger. My feeling is that he'll be around $350+. Thankfully I have no interest in the design and may just stay out of IM3 armours altogether (only one I'm on the fence about even a little is Heartbreaker).

You may be right. I normally PO everything Marvel and DC as soon as possible. The only IM3 figure I have have on PO now is Stark. Neither Deiecast or PPS. I have no interest in the PPS XLII, but the Red Snapper is much more like a MMS than that one.

I'm hoping the nothing sells out early and I can take a look at all the armors offered and decide then. :dunno

I like what I see on this figure and the added articulation from normal PPS is a bonus. I agree that the price is more then it should be but it is what it is. I placed my order at BBTS so if I change my mind after seeing the movie I can cancel it without a penalty.

Hmm, seems this is an offer price and its standard will be £209.99 so more then Joker DX 2.0, the Mark VII and The IM3 Tony Stark figures. Bargain....

I suspect this may go down over time, I personally hold off on pre-ordering right away until the price drops, try to show them their first pre-order offer is ****

I am expecting it to be around £180-£190 eventually, if it won't change then they can get stuffed

you hit the nail right on the head with Igor. i think iron monger is hot toy's way of softening the blow of larger 1/6 scale characters and the price point they are going to want. I'm seeing Igor $350-$400 too.

I suspect this may go down over time, I personally hold off on pre-ordering right away until the price drops, try to show them their first pre-order offer is ****

I am expecting it to be around £180-£190 eventually, if it won't change then they can get stuffed

It's already at £179.99.

What wacky ****ing arms :lol

If the movie design team had done the arms different, this guy would have been a winner; he's got the classic colors and a big design. Out of all the options to go with, I'm dumbfounded how they went with this one.

Right, thought you meant it was at £209 and you were waiting for it to be £180-190

Not decided who to go with yet, going to wait, might go with mothers basement yet but would prefer to wait and see over the next week or so, I highly doubt they will be sold out by then if the price don't change and if they do... well it was not meant to be. :lol

dont see any point in these (I mean all three: heartbreaker, igor, redsnapper)
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was just thinking, if this PPS is £180....how much is the Die-cast MMS Heartbreaker gonna be? £250?

I really like his pincher arms and i absolutely love the design of the suit.
I'm glad that he's got more articulation and that he won't be a statue.
Wish they would give him a better stand though, that stand is too small for him.
As for the price yeah it sucks, oh well i'll still buy. :banana

Back