1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that other sites often said 10% off? That's what most of the HT figures on Toy Anxiety's website say.

This is taken from the agreement.

2. Unilateral Pricing Policy
Sideshow discourages the selling any of its products at a price that is more than eight percent (8%) below the price of the product on Sideshow’s web site (the “Suggested Retail Price”). If Sideshow determines that a Customer is selling Sideshow products at a discount greater than eight percent (8%) from the Suggested Retail Price, Sideshow will immediately cancel that Customer’s account and all of its pending orders and will cease doing business with the Customer. Under no circumstances will the Customer’s account be reinstated. This pricing policy is not negotiable. Sideshow does not seek and will not accept agreement by the Customer to this pricing policy.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/wholesale/sideshow_wholesale_terms.pdf

It must be different from the Asian company I buy from often. Also I wouldn't buy any pre order from eBay. To risky.

Wow! Fantastic pic. Makes it look like a regular MMS.

Plastic. (Only!!!!!!!!)

Don't forget Iron Whiplash is coming out and is suppose to be plastic too. :wink1:

I couldn't find any pics if Iron Whiplash. Do you have any links?

Anyone know if besides Iron Whiplash and these: https://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=124249, are there any other revealed armors?

I couldn't find any pics if Iron Whiplash. Do you have any links?

Anyone know if besides Iron Whiplash and these: https://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=124249, are there any other revealed armors?

Night Club Armor

8678067816_7e97e35bf7_n.jpg

As far as pricing and discounts, Sideshow changed their Terms with its Retailers the first part of this year allowing retailers to ONLY discount Sideshow items by 8%. You are correct, in that it was originally 10%. Additionally it was my understanding as a Retailer that the 8% max discount would only be on new products in going forward. This might account for some older products still being listed on some websites at the 10% discount.

Additionally, I think you will start to see Retailers discounting less and less in going forward due to allocations and shrinking discounts from Sideshow. I know that we have personally been allocated on the last three HT releases and have not been able to order as many as we have in the past. I have been told that these allocations are to ensure that Sideshow has more product for their retail site as their customer's #1 complaint was that products would sell out too quickly.

As I have talked to quite a few other Sideshow Retailers who agree, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to work with Sideshow. Don't get me wrong, they are a great company and put out some great products however it’s become quite apparent that most of their policy changes, pricing/discount structure, allocations and the fact that they will no longer drop-ship on behalf of their Retailers have made it very difficult to compete with their own retail website.

As a business owner, I can understand the economics of these changes however that still doesn’t make it any easier to swallow.

Night Club Armor

8678067816_7e97e35bf7_n.jpg

Nice! I'm assuming that its gonna be an MMS because of that plain pose that they have him in.

As far as pricing and discounts, Sideshow changed their Terms with its Retailers the first part of this year allowing retailers to ONLY discount Sideshow items by 8%. You are correct, in that it was originally 10%. Additionally it was my understanding as a Retailer that the 8% max discount would only be on new products in going forward. This might account for some older products still being listed on some websites at the 10% discount.

Additionally, I think you will start to see Retailers discounting less and less in going forward due to allocations and shrinking discounts from Sideshow. I know that we have personally been allocated on the last three HT releases and have not been able to order as many as we have in the past. I have been told that these allocations are to ensure that Sideshow has more product for their retail site as their customer's #1 complaint was that products would sell out too quickly.

As I have talked to quite a few other Sideshow Retailers who agree, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to work with Sideshow. Don't get me wrong, they are a great company and put out some great products however it’s become quite apparent that most of their policy changes, pricing/discount structure, allocations and the fact that they will no longer drop-ship on behalf of their Retailers have made it very difficult to compete with their own retail website.

As a business owner, I can understand the economics of these changes however that still doesn’t make it any easier to swallow.

All of that is very true mainly the fact that they are trying to cut down on creating their own competition. That's the exact reason why you need a brick and mortar store to get a wholesale account with them. The really discourage online sales as they themselves are an online store. I guess they want to push more toward dealing with the local shops that are selling off of their shelves in their physical stores.

I don't see what the big deal is because everything seems to eventually sell out from all online retailers including Sideshow. The popular stuff stuff flies fast and even the duds go at some point. Hell, it took forever and a day but even New Goblin is gone now :lol

For those who have seen the movie- how MUCH screen time does this armor get??????????(I guessed 90 seconds)

Well I have seen the movie and...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can only imagine die-hards wanting this thing once they have seen the film.

Back