1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of him, he has a release of dec but I wonder if he will make it. He's not diecast so maybe he won't get delayed or at least not as much. I'd like one more figure before the year is up and he'd be perfect.

The red snapper suit is a very interesting looking suit but is a waste of money I'm not paying 250 for a figure that looks like it does nothing and it's just the power Pose figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, this looks to be just as articulated as an MMS figure. We should consider ourselves lucky that this was put into the PPS line, otherwise the price tag would be much higher.

I thought the whole purpose of the power pose figures is that they are posed in positions that aren't achieveBle on the regular figure, but this one apparently is all posable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originaly, yes. Though it was met with a great deal of negative response, so they went from no articulation to severely limited articulation.

I have feeling that this will be the last of the PPS line we'll see.

Seems like they are abandoning it just like the diecast line.

I have feeling that this will be the last of the PPS line we'll see.

Seems like they are abandoning it just like the diecast line.

as they should, this line is lame as its a glorified statue and its still pretty pricey. Diecast is gunna flop which I already see being the reason behind the massive delay of IP

as they should, this line is lame as its a glorified statue and its still pretty pricey. Diecast is gunna flop which I already see being the reason behind the massive delay of IP

Well I'd say Res Snapper is a fully articulated figure, and really belongs with the MMS line. I'd wish they would just officially move it over and leave the PPS line for actual statues like mk XLII.

Well I'd say Res Snapper is a fully articulated figure, and really belongs with the MMS line. I'd wish they would just officially move it over and leave the PPS line for actual statues like mk XLII.

yeah sorry I should have clarified this, RS is almost an MMS but does lack in some areas.. the 42 is just dumb

So they ARE abandoning the diecast line then?

Good to know. I dropped the iron man figures as a whole when they made that switch.

Well nothing official yet, but the original teaser for Heartbreaker had the diecast logo, and clearly it isn't diecast. So we can only assume they have. :huh

Wow April? Was not expecting such a delay for this one. I've said before they should just put release quarters for estimates and then when they lock in a month update it. Looks like a long while till we see any armors released.

Another delay...

April releases( According to Sideshow Website):

Iron Patriot
Red Snapper
The Crow
The Mandarin
Batman 60's
Robin 60's
Zod

7 figures in April? Yeah right...

One good thing about this, they've changed the 3 Robocop figures to February instead of April

Another delay...

April releases( According to Sideshow Website):

Iron Patriot
Red Snapper
The Crow
The Mandarin
Batman 60's
Robin 60's
Zod

7 figures in April? Yeah right...

One good thing about this, they've changed the 3 Robocop figures to February instead of April

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.pt/2013/03/hot-toys-schedule-03113.html

According to Hot Toys Japan it's going to be released on December but on Sideshow it's marked for April release. :dunno

According to the OSR site

These are NOT all April release like it say on the SSC site

Iron Patriot - March
Red Snapper - December
The Crow - April
The Mandarin - December
Batman 60's - July
Robin 60's - July
Zod - July

:dunno:dunno

Back