1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False alarm: Got sent the wrong figure even though the invoice said it was coming.

So who actually PO'd this guys, I'm putting him at the bottom of my list since he wasn't a big part in the movie, but you know these crazy IM Fans :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only Hot Toys Iron Man figure I have little to no interest in since I got into collecting sixth scale figures.

He looks cool and all but honestly I'm not going to be swapping parts with other armors. I think the only reason I would get him atm would just to have all the armors HT released

I havn't PO this yet, and its even more difficult given, cough rolls eyes "star boost", (should be called gemini), anyways is only 15 more dollars and is a MMS with full articulation... Really hoping to get this guy on Clearance... fingers crossed, I wont pay more than 200 for this one.

So who actually PO'd this guys, I'm putting him at the bottom of my list since he wasn't a big part in the movie, but you know these crazy IM Fans :D

I PO him right at the beginning when he was up for pre-order.

But right now I am kinda on the fence as I see suits like the starboost on pre-order...got to think hard now.

The only reason I PO him was because he had so much articulation for a "Power-Pose" figure and had interchange arms features.

I want to PO him...but he is just a little too "Goofy" looking with his weird arms...if he was more normal...absolutely...maybe after some more "House Party" suits are put up for PO and other start arriving - Heartbreaker / Silver Centurion etc I might go back and pick him up...I don't think he will be a hard figure to find in the future...

I want to PO him...but he is just a little too "Goofy" looking with his weird arms...if he was more normal...absolutely...maybe after some more "House Party" suits are put up for PO and other start arriving - Heartbreaker / Silver Centurion etc I might go back and pick him up...I don't think he will be a hard figure to find in the future...

My thoughts exactly :goodpost:

The arms on this suit are oddities and they never grew on me like I kinda hoped they would, and his price tag doesn't help matters.
Maybe if I saw him squashing Batman I may change my mind :lol

Is it possible to pose him without the claws? Cause if that's possible, he'll look like Peacemaker and i can be down for that. Probably make me want to get this more

I feel I'll end up with this one at some point, just because I am an Iron Man freak and its a unique suit, but like others I would jump on a Peacemaker version without hesitation.

Dont know BBTS takes so long to update their release dates, never got a delay notice from them before either.
Their customer service is really good though.

He was delayed to April a couple weeks ago. Though someone posted a link to a supposedly updated hot toys calendar which had him in January. Who knows anymore, just have to wait and see.

I was speaking to Timcent on eBay today and he thought this might be the next thing out. That was only what he thought, not saying it was definite.

Thought of preordering today but I then realized this guy costs more than Heartbreaker on SSC. I'm not entirely convinced on this guy and honestly don't know if I'm willing to spend more on this than HB. And it's a power pose, I thought it should be cheaper than most MMS?

Don't really like this suit and hate the price. Haven't PO it yet but it will likely turn out to be the next Hawkeye :lol

Back