1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, 2 sets of arms. One doesn't light up, and doesn't open up. Can only exchange missile/armor on forearm.

Thanks for all the input guys, I'm happy that I got genuine parts :)

I've recently taken all the batteries out of my Itonmen as I never turn the lights on anyway.

It was more a concern about bring turned over on eBay..... All is good, just need Snapper to fit them onto now!

f65.jpg

f81.jpg

Anyone else want them to stop with the PPS foolishness and just slip this into the MMS line?:lol

Considering this has limited but complete articulation, I'm very surprised that this is a PPS and not a regular MMS.

I know the elbows don't bend and the hands aren't articulate, but everything else is.

Considering this has limited but complete articulation, I'm very surprised that this is a PPS and not a regular MMS.

I know the elbows don't bend and the hands aren't articulate, but everything else is.

My thoughts exactly, but it looks like the elbows will bend according to this:

902042-iron-man-mark-xxxv-35-red-snapper-006.jpg

I really just want the stand to match the rest of the IM3 toys I'll be getting. Visually, it's indistinguishable from a MMS, but the different stand really bothers me.

Tha.
My thoughts exactly. but it looks like the elbows will bend according to this:

902042-iron-man-mark-xxxv-35-red-snapper-006.jpg

I really just want the stand to match the rest of the IM3 toys I'll be getting. Visually, it's indistinguishable from a MMS, but the different stand really bothers me.

You are correct. That makes my point even stronger.

Thanks

Really curious how many people have this on Pre order. The completionist in me wants him but the cost & fact he's a PPS says otherwise :thud:

Horrible armour from a poor film and HT cant even make this look desirable, this will be around for awhile.

That's your opinion but don't pass it off as fact. I think its a nice looking armor and I cant wait to add it to my collection. May not sell as much as some of the others though.

Horrible armour from a poor film and HT cant even make this look desirable, this will be around for awhile.

Someone is mad I ripped the terrible Spidey figure :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I pre ordered him, but I don't know of many poses to put him in that wouldn't work with how he is anyway.

Agreed, he is basically going to stand there and look pretty in the back of my display if I get him.

I'm an completionist and plan on getting him later down the line hoping it gets discounted.

If they retailed him the same as the Mk42 PPS he'd be an instant PO. :(

I dont see a problem with the power pose. Most people cant pose a fig for their life. The power pose is a great option for most.

Back