1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the OSR site

These are NOT all April release like it say on the SSC site

Iron Patriot - March
Red Snapper - December
The Crow - April
The Mandarin - December
Batman 60's - July
Robin 60's - July
Zod - July

:dunno:dunno

Wait so is red snapper still coming in December or is this wrong?

I was curious as this will change the shipping schedule what dates were the Mandarin, Jor-el and the Tony Stark Mechanic originally set to be released on?

I knew the would release at least one DC character this year the did the same thing with the DX12 last year pushed it out right before X mas

If we get a red Snapper shipping notification I'm afraid some stockings will be light at Christmas this year :lol

I was curious as this will change the shipping schedule what dates were the Mandarin, Jor-el and the Tony Stark Mechanic originally set to be released on?

I knew the would release at least one DC character this year the did the same thing with the DX12 last year pushed it out right before X mas

I think the original dates were

Mandarin - April
Jor-el - Feb
Stark - April ( I think )

Red Snapper is slated for January release. Heartbreaker and Mark 42 are still on for February with War Machine 2.0 in March. This is all according to Hot Toys new release schedule.

Seems like Hot Toys finally have their production lines in order. They're really churning out a lot of figures, even early releases.

Odd. On Sideshows website, RS went from a December release, to an April release. And now HT is saying its a January release. Somebody is asleep at the switch.

Red Snapper is slated for January release. Heartbreaker and Mark 42 are still on for February with War Machine 2.0 in March. This is all according to Hot Toys new release schedule.

Seems like Hot Toys finally have their production lines in order. They're really churning out a lot of figures, even early releases.

SS has War Machine moved up to January

We can't help what we like. We are cursed to only get 5-8 releases a year with more announced at a staggering rate. Life is hard but we are a tough group aren't we. :rotfl

Back