1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

i thought he come with bone claw without it it just similar with any other wolverine

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I am sold.
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD !!!!!

Makes me want the whole team! He looks great.

Lol, yeah. Well, most of the images during those scenes were dark so I never noticed til now.
I think that's pretty cool. Makes me like the costume a little more.

True, you can't tell in the film. I noticed it before seeing the film, looking at the publicity pics and magazine covers like this one.

i5nBAdY.png

I don't hate the costume, in fact I like it more than the black leather suits from the first 3 films, but he really didn't do anything in the costume and because of that, I don't think it's very memorable. Anyway, I prefer Logan's civilian outfit, but this figure is very tempting. I just want ONE definitive Wolverine. This one is close...for me.

The best part of this figure is the head!!

Hmmm the claws look a little different and more spread out....hopping for a recast head or getting the head as parts off eBay.

He's the Jackman sculpt fan boys deserve, but not the Wolvie figure they need right now. So we'll nitpick him. Because he can take it. Because he's not Fassneto.

Plenty of source material to make the mystique figure perfect!

LOL... funniest quote i've read all day.

I bailed on the last Wolverine figure when i saw the in hand pics. I will get this instead. I don't mind the the suit, and the sculpt is fine. A little pricey though.... for virtually no accessories.

$250 . . .

That has been my problem with every Wolverine they have released so far. I have a hard time seriously considering dropping the cash when I'm doubtful there will be any other figures to go with him. In all honesty, 70's era Magneto, Xavier and Mystique are the only figures I really want from DOFP, followed closely by 70's Wolverine and Beast. This just isn't all that interesting to me. The likeness seems really good this time at least.

Yeah, I think it would've been better if they started off with Magneto and Xavier (double announcement) and wowed all of us. This is great and all but we need to see some brand new figures they haven't done before. Seems lazy to keep making Wolverine's over and over when fans are practically begging for the whole team.

Yeah, I think it would've been better if they started off with Magneto and Xavier (double announcement) and wowed all of us. This is great and all but we need to see some brand new figures they haven't done before. Seems lazy to keep making Wolverine's over and over when fans are practically begging for the whole team.

To be fair, this is the first Hugh Jackman Wolverine figure HT has made. :lol

That likeness is amazing. It's about time they nailed it. Now, just do the '70s version with the same headsculpt (albeit with modified hair). This looks spectacular, though. If I could have any X-Men film represented in my collection, it'd be DoFP.

He looks really good... definitely the best Jackman head sculpt we've gotten. Looks to be a great figure. It gives me hope that they'll continue the X-Men line beyond Wolverine, Wolverine and Wolverine.

Back