1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pic

You know looking at the suit in non-movie lighting and seeing more detail it totally reminds me of something out of Metal Gear.
Looks exactly like Snake Eyes to me. That's all I see from this suit.

g-i-joe-retaliation-hot-toys-600x450.jpg
10689713_10152372944807344_9169964098753848071_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pic

Damn I really like this a lot. I didn't plan to get a second Wolverine but if the price is low enough I'm in. It shouldn't be too bad as it seemingly has no accessories besides hands and whatever stand they decide to give him. Also I guess I'm in the minority but I liked his future suit in Days of Future Past.

Best Jackman Wolverine sculpt to date.

But was he really wearing that stupid outfit in the movie? I must've been way baked to have missed that.

But was he really wearing that stupid outfit in the movie? I must've been way baked to have missed that.

No, not once, its only been shown on almost every piece of promotional material associated with the movie... :lol

Sculpt looks fantastic but I never did like the look of that silly suit. I'd rather get a 70's version.

In all the future scenes he wore it. Thing is so much of the film takes place in the seventies so he had the seventies regular clothes look more than this. I like this suit though and personally feel its better than the suits he's worn in the other X-Men films.

I hope they do a two set pack figures with either Magneto, Mystique and/or Charles Xaiver! :pray:

Sculpt is pretty nice.

Meh to the rest.

No, not once, its only been shown on almost every piece of promotional material associated with the movie... :lol

I have two young kids. If it's not a promotion for the latest Tinkerbell movie, chances will be I don't get to see it :(

In all the future scenes he wore it. Thing is so much of the film takes place in the seventies so he had the seventies regular clothes look more than this. I like this suit though and personally feel its better than the suits he's worn in the other X-Men films.

Those scenes were graded pretty gloomy like too, so the detail was lost on me. The outfit's ok I guess, but I still like the classic jeans + leather jacket look. Too bad that release has been and gone... I didn't pick that up because I didn't like the sculpt.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

The specs:

Hot Toys – MMS264 – X-Men: Days of Future Past: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure Specification

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past

- Head sculpt with real-like hair sculpture, facial expression, detailed wrinkles, beard, gesture and skin textures

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations

- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

- One (1) pair of fists with metal claws

- One (1) pair of fists

- One (1) pair of relax palms

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costumes:

- One (1) specially-tailored future Wolverine battle suit with armor parts

- One (1) pair of knee armor

- One (1) pair of black armored boots

Accessory:

- Figure stand with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Clare Yoo

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by Yong Kyum, Kim

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

It's about time that HT got the likeness right. This figure is very tempting...but I have to remind myself that there's X Men Apocalypse coming soon which means a better Wolverine. hopefully.

Love the sculpt but is sucks knowing that this is almost certainly the only figure we're getting from this film.

Love the sculpt. Not keen on the outfit.

Artists:

My first time to hear Clare Yoo and her(?) work already proves that HT has talented sculptors other than their more popular household names. Perhaps it's time to pass the baton to these artists next time they sculpt RDJ and Arnie.

I like the costume, especially the yellow and blue like the comics, but damn it! I want a classic Logan from X1 or a very similar costume. Not even the 70's outfit works for me.

Artists:

My first time to hear Clare Yoo and her(?) work already proves that HT has talented sculptors other than their more popular household names. Perhaps it's time to pass the baton to these artists next time they sculpt RDJ and Arnie.

Id imagine HT's get a few sculpts done from 2-3 artists already, they all submit and the best is chosen

Artists:

and Joker :monkey3

Back