1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I've been wanting a Wolverine but only liked parts about the other releases, this one though...this one I definitely want! I love the DOFP suit and the sculpt looks great IMO.

Day 1 pre-order.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Rather wait for the Lawrence Mystique instead..but that's just me:wink1:

Let's see if I'm right....... through SSC 239.99 to 249.99.....

I understand those who feel doubtful that this line would go beyond Wolverine. Figures of other X-men are long overdue, and DOFP turned out to be the best X-men movie so far (as far as critics are concerned) that characters from this movie at least deserves the 1/6 treatment. Colossus, Warpath, and Sir Magneto along with this would represent the future scenes well.

I understand those who feel doubtful that this line would go beyond Wolverine. Figures of other X-men are long overdue, and DOFP turned out to be the best X-men movie so far (as far as critics are concerned) that characters from this movie at least deserves the 1/6 treatment. Colossus, Warpath, and Sir Magneto along with this would represent the future scenes well.

Would definitely go a McKellen Magneto paired with a Stewart Xavier.

Would definitely go a McKellen Magneto paired with a Stewart Xavier.

Likewise. I guess had HT started this line with someone else people would doubt less that this line would be one and done, as Wolverine's always a given.

But then we don't know what's going on. Maybe Jackman's signed multiple likeness license deal with HT earlier on, while HT's still not settled with the rest of the actors.

I don't have a Wolverine figure, but this will be the one I have to get. Absolutely freakin' amazing likeness! :clap

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure

Noooo! I bought 20,000 copies of DOFP from Amazon china in the hopes of winning this figure and now it's mass produced?!?!

:lol

Love the accessory. Wonder if it is exclusive only...

It's a great looking figure and normally I would be thinking 'a must buy' but this time I don't know, if this is the only X-man Hot Toys is going to do I'll probably pass, I really need more of the team future/past and First Class.

Best likeness so far.I would have preferred 70's Wolverine though.

Lol that this wolverine comes with reg hands, whos going to pose him with those hands? :lol
Still I love this so far as there hasn't been a really good jackman likeness with the past wolvies,
but this this pretty damn close. I only hope production holds up better than the previous wolvie.

Ironic that we were getting ****e on the DOFP thread. And then there's this release. Fantastic.

And god damn it. I've been wishing for this ever since I saw the poster. Instant PO

But, But... It's NEVER gonna happen!!! :lol

Love this... can't wait!

So our PO price is at $215. Not bad. Still a little pricey for me. But god damn is he gonna be worth it.

And retail at $230.

Yes, definitely a must have for me, just not gonna pay full price for any wolverine considering the sale history, I will use some rp for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unexpected. Cool. :wink1: Doesn't come with much does he? Hopefully that will drive the price down.

Quick question, at the end of The Wolverine, he loses his adamantium claws. How does he get it back in the future again? Magneto?

Back