1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Sculpt is still not spot on, but it's pretty good. Hair is... something not quite right.

Shame about the grays in his hair, otherwise this would be great to replace say the ordinary Origin head with.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Oh dear lord :panic:

Is this just an estimate? Cause $250 is WAY steep for a figure with so few accessories.

Pretty accurate from what I can tell. Seeing how rough this line must have been to even get this figure out there it's no surprise that the price is steep.

Id love this wolverine grouped with the avengers display, the outfit works

your first clue should be "Difabio"
Say to say $250 is correct. Overpriced for sure but that's an ever growing problem with this hobby.

uwzuFSx.jpg

There has been absolutely no confirmation its $250

No way is this figure going to cost that much, this will cost $230 at most, and thats pushing it.

I might get this Wolverine. The sculpt is awesome, the film is awesome, and the costume is cool. Then again, there's XMen Apocalypse and it takes place in the 80's. How is Wolverine going to look in the 80's though?

He might look extremely different if they make him one of the four horsemen.

No way is this figure going to cost that much, this will cost $230 at most, and thats pushing it.

its not outside of the realm of possibilities, but its so annoying when someone makes a statement as a joke (or jab, or whatever. its not confirmed) and it is taken literally for 20+ pages... sheep :lol

I might get this Wolverine. The sculpt is awesome, the film is awesome, and the costume is cool. Then again, there's XMen Apocalypse and it takes place in the 80's. How is Wolverine going to look in the 80's though?

who knows, I personally see it not getting any better than this figure, so im all in. Id love to see archangel in that movie though

There has been absolutely no confirmation its $250

its not outside of the realm of possibilities, but its so annoying when someone makes a statement as a joke (or jab, or whatever. its not confirmed) and it is taken literally for 20+ pages... sheep :lol

who knows, I personally see it not getting any better than this figure, so im all in. Id love to see archangel in that movie though
$250 is pushing it but the figure is going to be within the $230 ballpark. It's already $200 in HKD. Not a cheap release.

He might look extremely different if they make him one of the four horsemen.

You're right, I did not think about that. I think you just sold HT a Wolverine figure with that comment :lol

Yeah, I thinking the same thing. It looks pretty awesome :hi5:

This looks amazing, I'm a big fan of the characters' future looks and Wolvie's grey hair. Hopefully this comes with a stand as well.

Like most people though, what I really want are McKellen and Fassbender Magnetos!

The likeness is really good. I hope they make him in his 70s clothes, but if they don't I'll get this one

Damn..

1901776_10152447270191279_4719192027476463353_n.jpg

Back