1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Love the sculpt but is sucks knowing that this is almost certainly the only figure we're getting from this film.

So much potential with this line. It really is sad if they don't do anything else with it. This is a line that would rain money into HT pocket. They should really milk it for what it's worth.

VpuOYDQ.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

FINALLY! Now I can even hold by breath for a Magneto. Wolvie looks great though, best yet!

So much potential with this line. It really is sad if they don't do anything else with it. This is a line that would rain money into HT pocket. They should really milk it for what it's worth.

VpuOYDQ.jpg

I dont want Civi looks for my display though, Id take any Future version, and 70's magneto. As for an early Charles it would have to be First class, yellow and blue

Yet ANOTHER Wolverine figure. Although the hs is very good, I have no interest in this whatsoever. Now a Magneto on the other hand...

Id imagine HT's get a few sculpts done from 2-3 artists already, they all submit and the best is chosen

Sounds logical. I'll say keep Yulli and KoJun as supervisors, instead of having them as 1 or 2 of those 3 who work on the actual sculpt. They're good, but there are just some projects where they have worked on several times and there's always something off.

Anyway, I can see this new headsculpt being quite popular on its own, be it in legit parted-out stores and in recast form.

and Joker :monkey3

Oh. Yeah. So true.

Oh look another Wolverine.

Give us Professor X & Magneto...

I dont want Civi looks for my display though, Id take any Future version, and 70's magneto. As for an early Charles it would have to be First class, yellow and blue

70's Magneto in full gear would be very easy for HT to make, if/when they get the likeness rights.

I just thought, a Blink figure might be a surprise from HT, considering how they love treating their countrymen every now and then with figures of actors from their homeland.

Re: X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure.

I was not expecting this. Looks cool.

^
^

Excellent, everything is spot on. Best huge jackman wolverine headsculpt so far

Looks really nice. I'll buy him if they confirm who the rest of the line will be.

Hmmmm...I never noticed it when I saw the movie, but after seeing these pics, look underneath the armor...
The yellow and black...could it be that it is his yellow and back wolverine outfit he is wearing underneath the armor?
Probably a homage to his comic book costume perhaps?

10710686_10152372944842344_4081521835123459779_n.jpg

Plenty of source material to make the mystique figure perfect!

Hmmmm...I never noticed it when I saw the movie, but after seeing these pics, look underneath the armor...
The yellow and black...could it be that it is his yellow and back wolverine outfit he is wearing underneath the armor?
Probably a homage to his comic book costume perhaps?

You just noticed that? :horror :wink1: It's one of the only things I like about the costume.

You just noticed that? :horror :wink1: It's one of the only things I like about the costume.

Lol, yeah. Well, most of the images during those scenes were dark so I never noticed til now.
I think that's pretty cool. Makes me like the costume a little more.

Looks really nice. I'll buy him if they confirm who the rest of the line will be.

That has been my problem with every Wolverine they have released so far. I have a hard time seriously considering dropping the cash when I'm doubtful there will be any other figures to go with him. In all honesty, 70's era Magneto, Xavier and Mystique are the only figures I really want from DOFP, followed closely by 70's Wolverine and Beast. This just isn't all that interesting to me. The likeness seems really good this time at least.

Back