1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't think the expression would work at all with him riding the board as if in an action scene from the movie. But I still think it would look cool enough with him holding the board or standing with one leg up on it, as if posing for a promo shot, which is probably what I'll end up doing.

Ive done it with my pt1 marty using the loot crate board and one that came with the matty 1:1 board

20150617_225907.jpg
20150617_230343.jpg
20160401_212030.jpg
20160401_211626.jpg
20160401_212443.jpg

£240 placeholder price on UK pre-orders. No idea if that's normal or not, seems more expensive than the previous Marty (the non exclusive variant too!).

I'll await more sites to list this before jumping on a pre-order.

Last edited:
Waiting for a code on this one and on doc. They're far enough out that it makes sense.

I caved on them both. Pricier than I hoped but I used some rewards points on both to get them down a bit and put them on flex so after the NRD both aren't too bad and are a ways off until payments are due.

So much for waiting, just ordered Marty, hahah

Still not sure about Doc though, I think I could be happy with just Marty from part 1 and 2. Marty was a no-brainer but I guess just having to think twice about Doc should be a decent indication that I don't *need* him.

£240 placeholder price on UK pre-orders. No idea if that's normal or not, seems more expensive than the previous Marty (the non exclusive variant too!).

I'll await more sites to list this before jumping on a pre-order.
I think this will be due to the pound falling against other currencies after brexit.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Definite buy! I'm in for any and all BTTF variations of Marty and Doc.

The only thing I don't like is that action stand. It's too big, but at least I can understand why they went with it (unlike with the black chrome Armored Batman). But with that, Doc's Marvel stand, and BTTF1 Marty's regular HT stand, there's no consistency here.

Although, one could argue that the whole setup is a timeline of HT stands past, present, and future... kind of like the Universal logo at the beginning of BTTF3...

Just PO'd my MCFLY! :wave

I wasnt planning on it since i just PO'd Harey Quinn yesterday, HT is killing me coming out with all this right now ha.
I would love to get the Doc to add to Marty but im not sure about his head right now. I like it but dont love it. I love everything he comes with though, the money is great! Ill take my chances i think and wait to see if they change him at all.

PO'd Marty earlier today when he dropped, I love it! I also PO'd Doc, I like the sculpt I know some are not sold on it just yet but I think HT will reevaluate and make adjustments where needed. I mean, the figure is not shipping until next Summer/Fall of 2017 so plenty of time.

Back