1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motuxmen posted this from the Ani-con Hong Kong thread that shows HK prices
image.jpeg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

marty sculpt holy.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

From JC Hong

13645277_1157927544271560_403624301276695474_n.jpg

I want that sculpt on the BttF Marty body.

This turned out awesome. Glad it did indeed turn out to be a newly fabricated sculpt. I'll most likely be picking this figure up and posing him with the regular hair piece without the hat, holding the hover board in one hand and the Almanac in the other.

At first, I thought the EX accessory was Biff's revolver, which sort of perplexed me because as others mentioned, he never once even remotely touched Biff's revolver. After looking at it more though, I think it's supposed to be the gun he used in the Wild Gunman video game in the Cafe 80's.

I also see HT was still unable to obtain the Nike license.

Looks like HT are using a lighter shade for the paint apps. That was a bugbear for me with Ver 1, the sculpt was too tanned looking. Marty was pretty pale in the movies if memory serves me.

I love it..MJF looked a little older in BTTF 2 and had gained a little weight so this is exactly pretty accurate

Seconded. I love pt 1 Marty. I think his hair is off on it and pt 2 does a better job there but both capture the likeness very well

Yeah I thought the likeness was pretty strong on that too. It was just the odd, slightly confused expression that didn't really work for me.

Although ironically I think that expression probably fits a lot better next to this Doc sculpt than the new one does, as it would actually look like they were reacting to the same thing now.

I actually like the BttF Marty expression because it captures that "WTF" look when filming the DeLorean.

I'm gonna need this head for BTTF Marty figure. It's higher quality... even if I like BTTF part 1 head too.

902234-marty-mcfly-014 copy2.jpg

forgive my quick and dirty photoshop.

Back