1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see myself or someone using this new headsculpt for an Alex P. Keaton Family Ties custom. It would need a bit of extra hair in the back but the sculpt is perfect.

I need that Beavers uniform for a Scott Howard custom :)
enhanced-buzz-9724-1367941453-9.jpg

This Marty sculpt is a dead ringer for Michael J Fox. I thought the old one was off, but this one is perfect. I'm really going to have to consider this one.

People forget there was 4 years in between part one and two. Michael J Fox was 23 when filming part 1 and he was 27-28 during the filming of part 2 and 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People forget there was 4 years in between part one and two. Michael J Fox was 23 when filming part 1 and he was 27-28 during the filming of part 2 and 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I mentioned Fox was older and a little heavier in Part 2

I wonder if you can pull the sleeves down to make him Marty Jr.?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

This would be the scene from BttF I'd want a Doc figure from and be able to replicate this scene. The BttF Marty sculpt expression fits this scene perfectly:

bttf.jpg

This would be the scene from BttF I'd want a Doc figure from and be able to replicate this scene. The BttF Marty sculpt expression fits this scene perfectly:

bttf.jpg

I agree 100%. I like that expression on the Doc, his mouth is agape but not as wide open as the current sculpt which to me is not acceptable for many display options.

Yeah, that pic is pretty much what I want on the shelf from BTTF.

(Though I do like the hoverboard.:gah:)

I'm thrilled with the new HS. It's perfection.

HOWEVER, it's a real shame a 2nd expression has become a rare thing with HT lately. With the hover board, the sublime portrait we're getting just doesn't fit. If he had a more serious or concerned look that he pretty much had EVERYTIME he used the hover board, that accessory would be perfect.

Eh...that HT today for ya...

Anyway, looking forward to this nonetheless.

HOWEVER, it's a real shame a 2nd expression has become a rare thing with HT lately. With the hover board, the sublime portrait we're getting just doesn't fit. If he had a more serious or concerned look that he pretty much had EVERYTIME he used the hover board, that accessory would be perfect.

Yep. Marty and Doc really would benefit from alternate heads.

Yeah I don't think the expression would work at all with him riding the board as if in an action scene from the movie. But I still think it would look cool enough with him holding the board or standing with one leg up on it, as if posing for a promo shot, which is probably what I'll end up doing.

Has anyone seen a side by side pic showing how the BTTF 1 and 2 heads actually compare?

Back