1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice a lack of Nike swoops on those shoes?
I thought someone said that was worked out but maybe it's still pending approval. The newspaper that comes with Doc appears to have the USA Today name on it and the Hoverboard has Mattel on it.

This is a really nice figure. Wasn't as fussy about the first Marty...this one looks amazing. Now I'll only be getting the second Delorean from the BTTF line...but man this is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the hat has its own hair piece.
image.jpeg

I guess personally I find it hard to complain too much when I've wanted figures from these films for a long time and am happy to get anything. For the most part I think these two look good even though there are things about them I'd change or add.

I wish Marty came with a separate standard oval base and cradle stand option. I sometimes really dislike how the only option HT gives you is a diorama base with only the c-clamp stand.

Though at Michael J. Fox's request, I suppose the separate standard oval base would have a waist grabber, not a crotch grabber. :lol

Anyone else notice a lack of Nike swoops on those shoes?

Yup, looks like that one company that did the custom decals for the original Marty is going to have a field day of orders for this version as well. They probably already made them and was just waiting for HT to release the actual figure :lecture

How sturdy is that hover board, I don't see a a specific stand for it and yet the figure was balanced on top of it in one of the promo pics :dunno

Is that water on Marty's stand? So unless you have him on the board he'll be pulling a Jesus and standing on water? Or do we think that surface will be removable with just solid black underneath?

A year before these ship. A year. :(

HT should have had these out in 2015.
1. The year the film is set obviously and,
2. They'd be on our shelves already.

I'm not normally impatient but damn.

I really want to make an alt 1985 version now. Can you still get the sneakers from the first Marty at a reasonable price. I hope the pockets can be removed or can be tucked in for the future version

So..Wheres the best place to PO this in the UK ?. Any international places ect

I normally use collectablesdirect in the UK but the price of Marty and a Doc seems very expensive on there

Back