1/6 Hot Toys - Back to the Future Part III - DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually not a bad price, depending on shipping. However, HT or someone should produce a Clara figure. Some collectors like myself may want to pay homage to the movie posters. I'm still ticked that Blitzway saw itself clear to produce a $1,500+ Ghostbusters Afterlife Ecto-1, but couldn't at least do a small run of the young actors. I know there's probably not a huge market for those figures, but I think that should have been part of the license requirement.
That’s essentially what I intended to do but opted against it once I saw how impressive the part 2 looked in flight mode.

I have every BTTF release (including the v2 Marty) so will need to have a think how to best display these. Perhaps 1 and 3 in poster mode and 2 in the middle flying.

I’d love a Clara, biff, griff and mad dog but I doubt we ever see them. If anything we get the remainder of the teased figures (incognito doc and Marty from part 2) and then hot toys wrap it up with a part 1 delorean re release (knowing my luck they’ll put a few cool accessories in it)

That’s essentially what I intended to do but opted against it once I saw how impressive the part 2 looked in flight mode.

I have every BTTF release (including the v2 Marty) so will need to have a think how to best display these. Perhaps 1 and 3 in poster mode and 2 in the middle flying.

I’d love a Clara, biff, griff and mad dog but I doubt we ever see them. If anything we get the remainder of the teased figures (incognito doc and Marty from part 2) and then hot toys wrap it up with a part 1 delorean re release (knowing my luck they’ll put a few cool accessories in it)
I think Mad Dog has the most potential.
He’s got the added appeal of being a filthy, villainous cowboy and there’s a big market for anything western themed.

I’d love a Griff as well though- and an alternate timeline, evil Trump/Biff in his bathrobe.

Isn't Mars/Saturn Toys releasing Biff and incognito Doc/Marty?

I like how I started working on the train wheel part of the diorama and then the day after, Hot Toys announces it. I can’t wait though!

IMG_7332.jpeg

doesnt make sense ht made it so it cant be converted to the 2nd version...
I’m guessing since this version has “adjustable” wheel positions would mean it can be adjusted to be higher and lower and thus loosing the flip-down mechanism.

Hot Toys really could have done some sort of $200 accessory kit for the Mark 2 and it would’ve been an epic hit. Shipping is easy too!

Hot Toys really could have done some sort of $200 accessory kit for the Mark 2 and it would’ve been an epic hit. Shipping is easy too!
You’re using too much ‘this makes perfect sense’ logic.
You’ve got to think like HT!

They’re targeting the minuscule handful of collectors who like the part 3 car most or that will buy multiple versions of the DeLorean- instead of doing an accessory set that would appeal enough to most buyers of previous versions to make them PO, even if they never actually end up using it.

Last edited:
Anyone have thoughts on how to display all three Deloreans? Trying to think ahead of this one shipping. I have the first two and would love to show them off properly.

Trying to find a three glass shelf cabinet but haven't had much luck finding one that I'm 100% confident will work with the cars and the figures.

I found this one on Amazon which by the description makes it sound like they might juuuuuuust fit, but it would be really close.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BQ32GBN1/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_6?smid=A2Y2A4WEEY2LG7&th=1
711rWRJuMfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, an accessory kit is what I had hoped for. To me that would have made sense, but that would have been too easy for Hot Toys to have done.

Although I guess the one thing that would have been problematic doing one version is the wheels. For the first two iterations it wouldn’t be a problem but not sure how that would work with the third version having two sets of interchangeable wheels.

Anyone have thoughts on how to display all three Deloreans? Trying to think ahead of this one shipping. I have the first two and would love to show them off properly.

Trying to find a three glass shelf cabinet but haven't had much luck finding one that I'm 100% confident will work with the cars and the figures.

I found this one on Amazon which by the description makes it sound like they might juuuuuuust fit, but it would be really close.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BQ32GBN1/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_6?smid=A2Y2A4WEEY2LG7&th=1
711rWRJuMfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I’m planning on using Moducases.
I currently have the Pt 1 Delorean, Marty, Doc and Einstein displayed in a Sixth110 case. I have another on order for Pt II, and I’ll just add a third for Pt III.

Back