1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m120.jpg

m218.jpg

m318.jpg

m416.jpg

m514.jpg

m612.jpg
does anyone tried to change the body ??

i personally dont think the sculpt is that bad ( l liked it since jnix did the original)

probably gonna try one of this with a ganghood asian body

If anyone can spare a few minutes, could you please tell me the height of Einstein from the base/paws to the tip of his head, in mm?

How tall is he in that sat down pose?

Thank you!

If anyone can spare a few minutes, could you please tell me the height of Einstein from the base/paws to the tip of his head, in mm?

How tall is he in that sat down pose?

Thank you!
Looks to be a tad over 4.5”. Maybe closer to 4.6” or 4.7”. So somewhere around 114-119mm.

On a side note... I have 70 1/6th figures currently on display and my 1 year old ONLY wants to see or play with Einstein up close. It's quite funny actually...

Anyone know if the waterslide decals for Marty are still available anywhere? Finally adding Marty and doc to the collection and was hoping to pick some up

I wish there was an easier way than the water decals. I’d prefer just stickers. I tried the decals one time but they were a pain to work with and I gave up. Not sure what I ever did with them.

I wish there was an easier way than the water decals. I’d prefer just stickers. I tried the decals one time but they were a pain to work with and I gave up. Not sure what I ever did with them.
I ordered them yesterday and I’ve never used water slides so I’m a little nervous but at least it includes multiples if I screw up

Has anyone had to (or decided to) replace the body of the Marty figure? Mine took a tumble - leg broke at the hip. Ordered a body from eBay that looked to be the right height.......and his head doesn't fit on the neck. Looking for a replacement body that will work. Thanks

Back