Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
26th Dec 2010 - 12 Days of Sideshow.
day20469372.jpg

Finally!
roguepb.jpg

Yeah it's that one! :rock

RoguePF.jpg

I just hope the face isn't like that or we'll have another Emma Frost on our hands.

Shame they didn't preview the Exclusive head. Actually, why would they make the Jim Lee head the exclusive? Most everyone is going to want these to match right? What they did with Gambit was the way to go, having swap out heads as a standard feature.

RoguePF2.jpg

rogue01.jpg
rogue02.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Jim Lee style, bomber jacket, standing pose.

Exclusive: change of head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rogue PF

I'm going to have to get the EX version of this one. I always loved Rogue's big hairdo. Cyclops looks awesome as well.

They both look good. Cyc is good with the jacket imo.

Wow fuzz, you got REALLY excited :lol

Good to know Rogue will be coming soon. I missed out on the AH one and I think this one is probably going to be better.

Wow fuzz, you got REALLY excited :lol

Good to know Rogue will be coming soon. I missed out on the AH one and I think this one is probably going to be better.

Yeah bro I did, Marvel FTW! :rock

Looks like this outfit?

IGNPsylockeandRogue.jpg

Rogue is gonna looks soooo hot with Gambit. I wonder if I can still get on the WL and still be able to get Gambit Ex.

Yeah bro I did, Marvel FTW! :rock

Looks like this outfit?

Yeah it's that one! :rock

RoguePF.jpg

I just hope the face isn't like that or we'll have another Emma Frost on our hands.

Shame they didn't preview the Exclusive head. Actually, why would they make the Jim Lee head the exclusive? Most everyone is going to want these to match right? What they did with Gambit was the way to go, having swap out heads as a standard feature.

RoguePF2.jpg

Last edited:

If I can get Gambit, I gotta get Rogue. I like the route they went with the head too. I don't like that 80's hair, so I'll get to save a bit, but for people who like it they get that choice. Good move on Sideshow's part. Funny how sometimes they get those things dead on and other times they miss by a mile. :lol

Back