Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman Arkham HD Collection has been leaked via a GameStop employee sending pictures of the unannounced anthology to Eurogamer.
As seen in the following picture, Batman Arkham HD Collection contains both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City along with all the DLC for both titles.
What the collection won't include, however, is Batman: Arkham Origins, which was made by Warner Brothers' Montreal studio. The rest of the series was helmed by Rocksteady.
Batman Arkham HD Collection is scheduled for a PS4 and Xbox One release on 10th June with pre-orders going live tomorrow.
We've requested comment from publisher Warner Bros. and will update should we hear back.

684d67ea18004cea2fbdcde2f596c0aa.jpg

Batman Arkham HD Collection revealed via leak • Eurogamer.net

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, now to ready those anti-depressants for Top of the World Extreme..

Yeah, I'm really happy for you guys. I've already been playing the HD release on PC for a few years now.

100799_o.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really happy for your guys. I've already been playing the HD release on PC for a few years now.

100799_o.gif

And we were all sick of Arkham Knight by the time PC could play it :lol

I for one am happy about this. I played the first 2 on xbox so I missed out on the PlayStation exclusive content like playing as Joker. Now that I have AK on PS4 it will be nice having the trilogy on the same format.

no origins??? would have been nice to get the cold heart dlc.

Ill pass. All I want is Origins in HD. Best story and boss battles in any game. Infact best set pieces too.

I must say, one of the things that I found pretty interesting was that the listing described it as including "all previously released DLC and additional content." It'd be kind of cool if they added movie skins to Asylum and added some additional suits to City.

A PC could already run the games above and beyond what's offered in the upcoming collection, unless the updates graphics means Arkham knight-quality textures, that would be sweet sex!
I wonder if they could do that? I doubt it, but this is still great. I'm always itching for a reason to revisit the games. No Origins...ehh, they never really asked for it and it's probably Rocksteady only and what not.

Also Solidus isn't kidding, Arkham games perform amazing on PC....except Knight. :lol
Ill pass. All I want is Origins in HD. Best story and boss battles in any game. Infact best set pieces too.
Even though most set pieces and boss fights are literal re-uses of Arkham City set pieces and boss fights while the story is lol :lol

Origins can go **** itself. They already ****ed me once with their stupid multiplayer trophies for their ******, tacked on multiplayer mode, I don't need them to do it twice.

Lol Arkham games and story :lol and...more of that "AC has a bad story and is bad cause of it" silliness
Origins can go **** itself. They already ****ed me once with their stupid multiplayer trophies for their ******, tacked on multiplayer mode, I don't need them to do it twice.
I remember your horror stories, my god. You should have been financially compensated by that point. I remember by the end we thought you had a dead game... I don't want to revisit the game either, it's the one I have no plans of platinuming

Lol Arkham games and story :lol and...more of that "AC has a bad story and is bad cause of it" sillinessI remember your horror stories, my god. You should have been financially compensated by that point. I remember by the end we thought you had a dead game... I don't want to revisit the game either, it's the one I have no plans of platinuming

I'll simply say "I agree." :lol

Back