1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fullsizeoutput_866.jpgfullsizeoutput_86c.jpg

That headsculpt is cool. What are the chances we get a Catwoman at some point? I've passed on the Arkhams figures until I can get proper Catwoman. She was the standout interpretation in my opinion.

That headsculpt is cool. What are the chances we get a Catwoman at some point? I've passed on the Arkhams figures until I can get proper Catwoman. She was the standout interpretation in my opinion.

I think we’ll see Batman Returns Catwoman first to be honest, that’s why I made this:

46ca94ed571e6ac4ae6ed943300e9bd0.jpg

Sorry to revive an old thread but I’m looking for this if anyone have one for sale. Also is lowering the belt easy to do? I heard the belt wasn’t easy to lower or something.

Sorry to revive an old thread but I’m looking for this if anyone have one for sale. Also is lowering the belt easy to do? I heard the belt wasn’t easy to lower or something.

I need to lower the belt on mine. I haven't tried yet because I am afraid of damaging it and ending up with a beltless Batman.

Got the cape by Jaxxon in on the figure. So much better with the length and the drape over the shoulders. Thanks so much. Anyone thinking about his capes they are great. I got the Batman Returns cape as well. 648CE39C-5C11-47A2-BB41-9F82230D8F76.jpg

Back