Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1335769141945.gif

What's the story behind this?!

Mines parted at the left side well amost in the midle i need a barbie comb lol

Wanted to check since I also ordered from them, suppose to be getting mines early June. That's when the second shipment is suppose to be out.

I might just have to pick this figure up since she looks so great. What is the general consensus on the hair though? How are you supposed to handle it? I've never dealt with a figure that had rooted hair.

Well, if you get your figure and are satisfied with the part of the hair then just make sure you take your time pulling the headband over the hair, stretch it out a little and try and work it over the head without having it drag over the hair, if you get fly aways or poof then just pull the pigtails back in sections to help flatten out the top of the hair.

WTH?! I thought this was a bungee jump but she has no cord. Is this like a cliff diving?

:lol Check her ankles, she's tied up. Cord is in front and out of view. Freaked me out the first time i saw it too.:wink1:

:lol Check her ankles, she's tied up. Cord is in front and out of view. Freaked me out the first time i saw it too.:wink1:

Knew it the whole time Vortex that's why I was :lol when you posted it!

I think it's set up for the video, if you notice she's kinda of laughing when she's hanging on the rail looking at him. :wink1:

Knew it the whole time Vortex that's why I was :lol when you posted it!

I think it's set up for the video, if you notice she's kinda of laughing when she's hanging on the rail looking at him. :wink1:

Pretty sure it was real. As she starts to go forward her hand catches the rail and her natural instinct was to grab it. When she did that it turned her body, and she just hung there probably a little stunned. Dude was like 'chill you're fine" and released her grasp. (in effect creating wtf gif:lol

Anyway, back to Babydoll.

Got mine today and although these photos are great, nothing compares to seeing it in front of you. Very, very pleased with her. Although the odds are probably against it, I really hope Hot Toys does do the whole line up of gals. In the meantime, I'm now looking forward to Amber.

Styling her hair was really a chore and I gave up after a while, now I understand why molded hair on black widow is so sought after...some quick pictures of Babydoll :)

BabyDoll3.jpg

BabyDoll2.jpg

BabyDoll1.jpg

Styling her hair was really a chore and I gave up after a while, now I understand why molded hair on black widow is so sought after...some quick pictures of Babydoll :)

BabyDoll3.jpg

BabyDoll2.jpg

BabyDoll1.jpg

Looks good to me HotKing!:yess: How did you do it, and the side part seems to really make a difference. Can't understand why they messed up with the middle parted sculpt, when it is clearly side parted in the movie most of the time, well at least in most of the best action scenes of the film. :gah:

HotKing, you say you gave up but she looks pretty good-nice work. :clap

I too would like to know how intense/difficult it was to get the side part.
Getting mine from SSC so assuming a good old part in the middle.

Guyer, In my local toy shop I have the privilege of choosing my HT figures from a carton and I open up 3 boxes and they were all side parting!!
That was why I was pretty surprised that some folks got theirs with middle parting hair. My feeling is that this is due to batch production and it is another case of lottery for getting a gd figure.

I am very pleased with Babydoll but still trying to steal poses from the forum and hope u gotten a good BabyDoll figure too.

HotKing, you say you gave up but she looks pretty good-nice work. :clap

I too would like to know how intense/difficult it was to get the side part.
Getting mine from SSC so assuming a good old part in the middle.

Haha thank you for the compliment and her hair was pretty good when she was packed.
There were strands of hair here and there but they were only obvious from the back. Singapore had a very fast shipment for BabyDoll this time round, and my local toy shop got all very nice side parting hair.

Hope SSC get figures with the right parting as the hair is crucial in her overall look. The rooted hair was done very well in my opinion, :)

Back