GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very amateurish - like a lot of actors really trying hard wanting this to be their big break and it just isn't working.

Call me crazy, but looks pretty awesome to me. I'll definitely in for the first ep, and likely more.

the bad guys looked extremely cheesy, (specially Jada) the penguin was king of pathetic in the trailer. Not being a hater but it just looks so bad

Call me crazy, but looks pretty awesome to me. I'll definitely in for the first ep, and likely more.

I'm right there with ya. Looks good to me and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll see though. I thought Agents of Shield looked good to but I couldn't make it thru but a few episodes.

Hey cool, finally a show where Batman can't be Batman!

3.jpg

CW is where the DC party's at right now, leave this one to rot in open air.

I'll give a watch. Yea, there is a bit of cheese to it, but every comic book movie/tv show need some.

Shows take time to find their legs. I usually give a show a half dozen episodes, unless I am just hating it....I have hope this one will find itself (through any cheese)

So... Gotham! I got to see the pilot episode in Chicago this past weekend. Non-spoilery thoughts (though there's not much to spoil, in some ways): I liked it. I didn't love it, but I liked it. Seeing it on the big screen with a crowd at Con probably helped, but overall I thought it was stylish and fun. Pilots are always difficult. You're introducing all the characters and the set-up, of course. And there's quite a few characters. Maybe too many characters to start, really. But, there were some really strong performance that managed to overcome some blah dialogue (something Arrow has to deal with, especially in it's first season) and I'm definitely interested to see where it goes. I'll give it 3-4 episodes at least. Between this, Constantine and Flash there's going to be a lot of DC on TV, and I'm not sure I can keep up with ALL of it.

I heard mixed reviews from those who have seen the pilot already. I will certainly give it a go and see how it is. A lot of great shows don't turn great until second season anyway.

I haven't heard mixed reviews from those that have seen it - I saw it at SDCC with several others and we all thought it was a very, very solid pilot. Everything around Gordon and Bullock was great, and I really like Pinket-Smith's character. Not much to go on yet with Bruce and the other 'kids', but there was potential.

It is MUCH darker than Flash or Constantine, and even Arrow. Gotham is not a nice place, and Gordon is going to have to do some things - or be creative in avoidng them - if he wants to make a difference with the bigger issues.

I haven't heard mixed reviews from those that have seen it - I saw it at SDCC with several others and we all thought it was a very, very solid pilot. Everything around Gordon and Bullock was great, and I really like Pinket-Smith's character. Not much to go on yet with Bruce and the other 'kids', but there was potential.

It is MUCH darker than Flash or Constantine, and even Arrow. Gotham is not a nice place, and Gordon is going to have to do some things - or be creative in avoidng them - if he wants to make a difference with the bigger issues.

Which he doesn't because it still needs Batman down the line.

This programme looks just awful. All the dialogue I've watched so far seems cliché and cheesy.

Great to hear. I can't wait, personally. I was a little skeptical for a while, there, but it's growing on me, the more I hear about it.

Back