Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go guys

DAN_3547.jpg DAN_3548.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics! Am I the only one who display Clones with helmets on? I hardly use the head sculpts.

When they come with portraits, i tend to use them . Gives some variety to the displays.

A quick and nasty shot of mine. I have no natural light and they are in a dark place so the head sculpts look pretty much like deer in headlight. I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the pics of the head sculpts so far but they do look much better in person. The weathering on these is fantastic too. If you are a fan of these guys then I highly recommend them.

2bcfc474f39b6cfa82ce19c677a31ed4_zps11f70f6c.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics! Am I the only one who display Clones with helmets on? I hardly use the head sculpts.

As you can see from my pic I've used both. As with Tee-Kay I like the variety, but with these guys having unique helmets as well it was a tough call. I see a lot of alternating happening in my display.

Can someone take a photo of these phase 1 helmets next to the ***** post 1 helmets? Aside from the cheeks I can't tell any major differences in these phase 1 helmets. I know for sure there are major differences between the ARC Helmets and the regular phase 2

As you can see from my pic I've used both. As with Tee-Kay I like the variety, but with these guys having unique helmets as well it was a tough call. I see a lot of alternating happening in my display.

I will play around with the head sculpt to display. Tbh, never done that before. LOL Its their unique helmets that I find that it gave them a personality each compared to any Stormtrooper. Maybe that is why I have not have any Stormtrooper fig... yet!

I will play around with the head sculpt to display. Tbh, never done that before. LOL Its their unique helmets that I find that it gave them a personality each compared to any Stormtrooper. Maybe that is why I have not have any Stormtrooper fig... yet!

I totally agree and had planned to display with helmets on. But then I got them and after playing around with poses I really liked seeing their faces (mainly fives as he was always a favourite from Clone Wars). I guess doing a casual pose it's more in character for these guys to have the helmets off. The ARC's though, they will be displayed with helmets on.

I do plan in the future to pose them with the deluxe 501st trooper and the original 501st trooper (bought a spare 501st phase 1 helmet for that one) and possibly Denal and all of those will have helmets on. Five troopers with unique paint schemes should look pretty cool.

Wendy and Jay from DA Bomb Show did a review on these two. I recommend you check it out and if I see these two in person I definitely will pick them up. They really came out awesome.

Armor looks great and heads are well painted. Is this real world?
Wanted to sell this two-pack since SSC obviously gonna make ARC-troopers, but now...

Kinda sad that these guys turned out great while Drake figure is a disaster.
I'm not a Uncharted fan but my condolences to all of you out there.

At first I thought these were an easy pass, but seeing how great Jay and Wendy's review of these ate, I'm really tempted to, especially because it's either then our the prototype fett, and I'd rather get two figures for a little more. Also I have the phase 1 Rex, so putting these guys next to him and the arcs next to par 2 Rex would look pretty sweet. I'll probably end up getting these guys

Was gonna order these anyway but the review definitely helped in reassuring me about paint app.

...Beauties...very excited for invoicing and shipping notice....

Back