Obi's Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, just got my shipping notice too. They are actually shipping Obi and regular Luke together. I just might get a freebie with this package. Can anybody say catalog #9 or DVD. Aw yeahh! :monkey5

Last edited:
Got mine too! won't get here till 4/4 though but no complaints.

plus this is my 100th post....of course i would have jlcmsu post after me with well over 13,000. :)

wookilar8 said:
Tom's getting no love from Sideshow lately.

yeah no kidding, what's up with that Tom? did they catch you stalking the warehouse or something?

Batty said:
Please don't mention Fed Ex around certain people.
LOL You talkin' 'bout me or Tom? No Obi for me so I can rest easy on this one, although got my Luke ship notice and he's arriving via FedEx so hopefully there won't be a repeat performance of Tom's Luke...

Tom will get his notice tonight I bet. Even if he gets it tomorrow he'll probably have it before me.

My Obi-Wan was a wait list conversion as well. :)

No Obi-Wan for me, either. I'm seriously considering jumping to the PF side of the Force. What happened with you, Agent? FedEx give you the run-around?

PF's are great Batty, but they're kinda addictive, sure you're just gonna get Luke because its such an iconic pose, but then you gotta have Han and Leia, right, then you're only going to get your favorite characters, then it broadens to the ones who look cool. *sigh*

As for FedEx, I posted a nice little rant in the Luke is shipping thread, and in all honesty I'm slightly embarassed I allowed myself to get so riled and even moreso that I posted it given Tom's situation which was much worse and he certainly handled his more like a gentleman. Although in my defense I'd say at least 20% of my fedex shipments I have problems with. The most recent was with my PF Han, which was sent to Nashville instead of Orlando. Where he sat Friday (when he was supposed to be delivered) and Saturday. Called FedEx saturday morning, they didn't know where he was or why he would be in Nashville, put a tracer on it (whatever that means) and said they'd get back to me in 24 hours and "hopefully he'll be delivered on Monday" the CS person said and it was in a tone like "gee I hope this goes away". Nothing on Sunday so I call on Monday and they say it'll be Tuesday before they can tell me anything. I dealt with a supervisor who finally got everything set straight. Sorry for the length, I tried to condense it, but I tend to be loquacious. Maybe I overreacted, but like I said this wasn't the first time I've had trouble with FedEx...:eek:

Oh good, another shipment to agonize over and not get a notice until a week after everyone else! I can't wait!

tomandshell said:
I'm right there with you, Dave...

Now the PF line is my number one interest, so the waiting is really going to be painful this time! :sick

Yep, three's a crowd .... :D

tomandshell said:
I'm right there with you, Dave...

Now the PF line is my number one interest, so the waiting is really going to be painful this time! :sick

Right there with you guys. I've had this on order since the minute it went up for sale, and $300 has been on hold in my account for almost a week.

I don't mind waiting since I have a couple other pieces coming this week, but it is a little distressing that people on the wait list would get their order shipped before me. I liked how they shipped the Vaders out on a first come/first served basis.

Back