XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! XM is really tempting me with so much stuff. I just can't pay that kind of shipping. Please XM slow down. :gah:
Please get your products into a USA web base site. This will be the next level up to help you explode into the main stream.

Okay that makes waaaaay more sense lol

Yet it still looks like she's using a projection type power because of the way its hitting the Sentinel body and sorta deflecting off. Last time I saw wiring wasn't like that. It could be Jean, why has no one tought of Jean?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This looks fantastic, and it makes me wish to god they had a US license. But running some guesstimates on cost/shipping, I'm afraid this one is out of my price range (even before the logistical headaches of "can I even get my hands on them in the first place"... I'm sure I could lock down most, but this is one of those things where if I couldn't get the entire set, I'd have to pass).

Fantastic idea, and I know they'll knock the effort out of the park.

(Totally want them though.... So totally)

Not sure if Koto has an exclusive license for 1:6 Marvel stuff, if they don't I wonder if XM can get a license here so stores like BBTS.com can buy wholesale directly from XM.

Guess price for this?

fca892b1e23800f937f91d705f303faa2fbedfc3f6cf342aefc3397ce1184ab6.jpg

I got the perfect space already set up for this. I got the money and I already have the new car...sign me up...I'm all in!

Good thing too is alot of my ss orders will start winding down next year as well so I can focus my budget here....unless they release an awesome supergirl, zatanna, hawkgirl

Normally I would reject this on the scale alone, but the sheer size and awesome that it will likely be means I'll be very interested to see how it turns out. Unfortunately shipping it to Australia is probably going to be impossible unless it gets local distribution :(

Was there not something about the 1/6 line being vinyl? If so I could see each set in the $1,200 range +or-

Back