XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM already said they would be looking at around 375-400 SGD per piece with Colossus and Sentinel obviously coming in higher than that so $1200 per set is not happening lol

All said and done this is going to probably cost 7,000-8,000 SGD to have and ship all the pieces for both sets.

All said and done this is going to probably cost 7,000-8,000 SGD to have and ship all the pieces for both sets.

wait total for both sets? that's not bad at all. I was estimating 10k shipped to the US for both sets combined. if this is really the case, then space will the deciding factor...I have none:lol

wait total for both sets? that's not bad at all. I was estimating 10k shipped to the US for both sets combined. if this is really the case, then space will the deciding factor...I have none:lol

10k shipped???? What??? Are we all joking here?

Doubt it. I think they mentioned that it'll be mostly hollow to keep weight and price down

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I had not noticed they mentioned it but I have faith that XM gets things right. No way to have it solid, it would be a shipping and display nightmare with that much weight.

This being a different line they don't have to stick to the caveats of the 1/4 line.

For everyone speculating on price, I'd put it around $3,500-$4,200 per set plus shipping (12 statues at $250-$300US, plus two bonus sentinel pieces). I think one good strategy would be to work with a few solid US and EU distribution partners like BBTS to set up allotment programs for set buyers. That could help mitigate shipping costs for folks who will be going all in and willing to make that commitment. Then we'd be looking at maybe $10-$20/piece for shipping as opposed to $70-$100, which would take out some of the sting for sure. I for one would like to know that I can get them all without scrambling like a crazy man each time a new one is solicited, especially when the flippers inevitably jump in.

If it's like 2k I may still bite depending on the final things.

You will also have to factor in the cost of extra brown boxes to display this on, atlesst 20 additional warning tissues and also about half a packet of "do not touch" sticky notes...

The costs are gonna add up man, I'm suggest you wait until XM offer this with a discount coupon

How does this set work? Is it a few separate statues we buy to add it all together? Or is it a set we buy that comes with everything?

I had not noticed they mentioned it but I have faith that XM gets things right. No way to have it solid, it would be a shipping and display nightmare with that much weight.

This being a different line they don't have to stick to the caveats of the 1/4 line.
They wrote it in as a reply on one of their threads to a customer. If I find it I'll post it :)

And if you guys haven't seen Bruce's vid, check it out.
It's funny as hell lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back