XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this, it looks amazing. XM is working on an European distributor. I sure hope that will be in place when it comes to pre ordering this dio. Shipping would be less of a problem then. A payment plan would be nice too :yess:

I think I am going to sell my car and buy the whole set :)

Lol, one paragraph and two sketches and people are immediately getting ready to sell their entire Kotobukiya and Bowen sets.
:yess: pretty much. Not the entire Bowen and Koto collection but some trimming for redundancy and space to be sure. Of course the jury will be out until I see actual designs. But this could be a nice upgrade for pieces that have been in the collection for 5-10 years.

I really want this, it looks amazing. XM is working on an European distributor. I sure hope that will be in place when it comes to pre ordering this dio. Shipping would be less of a problem then. A payment plan would be nice too :yess:

Oh ye. Bring on the European distributor!!

These look pretty spectacular but man oh man not a chance could I display them...just a size issue

I saw this on their fb page. I can't even begin to image the price of both sets.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418168210.857118.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418168210.857118.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 283
Wow. If this is 1/6 scale, I'm guessing each piece is like $400 a piece, judging from the price ratio with other companies.

Multiply that with the no. of x-men members yowzers

XM said that the sentinel will be about 1 meter tall. This dio will be like displaying a wider legendary scale figure.

I'd be much more interested if XM had a US distributor. I don't want to spend almost as much on shipping as the set.

My guess for the 6 X-Men in Set B would be Cyclops, Jean (or Phoenix), Storm, Wolverine, Iceman and Beast. Would love to get Psylocke, Havok and Polaris, but don't think any of them would bump the other characters. Maybe there will be some additional add-ons if the set proves to be popular enough.

this statue is excellent example to show my status to the peasants out there..
muahahhaha :rock2

locked the complete set away cheers mark. hope theres a exclusive when buying the full set, all same num base edition , and extra exclusives be nice, on top of the coin and art print they have done for 1/4 size, cant wait,

locked the complete set away cheers mark. hope theres a exclusive when buying the full set, all same num base edition , and extra exclusives be nice, on top of the coin and art print they have done for 1/4 size, cant wait,

Brave man. But hey, if you can afford whatever the cost, go for it!

Back