XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ink would hate this... It's not 1/4 scale lol . But all seriousness aside Holy ********* S***! This would be incredible. I'm curious as to what x-men team and would love if this was mid-late 70s style. No matter what an incredible and ambitious piece. I say for 8-10 1/6 X-Men and 2 sentinels this would be between 5-10Gs $$$ plus IMHO would have to be super limited. Grats to XM if they do this and grats to any that will own it. Damn nice

Absolutely fantastic. Who are the characters besides Colossus, Archangel and Nightcrawler? Looks like X-23 but can't tell who the other two are. Would be great to see Storm, Iceman and Havok. I'd consider selling my Sideshow dios in favor of this and then augment the characters with Koto Danger Room pieces. Would be nice to add a couple of "fallen" characters to the base, which would be a great way to add a couple of additional characters like Polaris. I'd also really like a swap-out feather wing Angel (blue/white costume). Somehow I think there will be a Wolverine swap-out with X-23, which would work fine for me.

Now XM just needs to do a 1/6 Fantastic Four vs. Dr. Doom (or Super Skrull) dio and a 1/6 Avengers vs. Ultron dio.

Now XM just needs to do a 1/6 Fantastic Four vs. Dr. Doom (or Super Skrull) dio and a 1/6 Avengers vs. Ultron dio.

No. Absolutely not. Please hold your ideas to yourself. I do not need the temptation of a monstrous Avengers diorama. No. Not at all.:nono

XM is blowing all competition away, as far as how ambitious their concepts are. And I was merely hoping for a Hulk vs Wolverine dio, which I'm sure is going to finally b made. What a ****ing trip!!!!!!!

This is the most amazing piece of awesomeness to ever be made.

I think it's going to be 1/4 scale right?

If this is the case I need to seriously consider the pieces I pick up from now on or get a job where I make another 20k a year and put that money towards statue collecting :) lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They said it is 1/6 scale. Still, incredible if it pans out. I wouldn't have the space to display such a thing, but would love to see the finished product. My only quibble would be the apparent lack of truly classic X-Men characters. X-23? Guy with jousting staff? No Wolvie or Cyclops?

They said it is 1/6 scale. Still, incredible if it pans out. I wouldn't have the space to display such a thing, but would love to see the finished product. My only quibble would be the apparent lack of truly classic X-Men characters. X-23? Guy with jousting staff? No Wolvie or Cyclops?

Yeah just saw it on FB. 1/6 makes more sense especially cause the Sentinel will be 1 metre high.

Don't worry bro, they're XM. They will actually listen to what we say and not just flip us off with their **** sucking buy it or don't attitude

Absolutely fantastic. Who are the characters besides Colossus, Archangel and Nightcrawler? Looks like X-23 but can't tell who the other two are. Would be great to see Storm, Iceman and Havok. I'd consider selling my Sideshow dios in favor of this and then augment the characters with Koto Danger Room pieces. Would be nice to add a couple of "fallen" characters to the base, which would be a great way to add a couple of additional characters like Polaris. I'd also really like a swap-out feather wing Angel (blue/white costume). Somehow I think there will be a Wolverine swap-out with X-23, which would work fine for me.

The one in the back with the trench coat and long stick is Gambit and it appears from the Facebook comments that the other one is Rogue using ice beam from Ice Man!

Any thoughts I had about possibly getting the Sideshow Sentinel have now evaporated. I had been considering it to go with the Bowen line, but the pose is just such a huge turnoff. This thing will be a monster. I'll likely end up selling off several pieces to clear display space and build up the coffers.

This is the most amazing piece of awesomeness to ever be made.

I think it's going to be 1/4 scale right?

A 1:4 scale would need its own room. Agreed, this is an absolutely awesome concept.

No. Absolutely not. Please hold your ideas to yourself. I do not need the temptation of a monstrous Avengers diorama. No. Not at all.:nono

:wave With each new announcement we are all drifting hopelessly in the clutches of XM Studios. If they announce more dios like this I will be selling off chunks of the collection.

Kitty Pryde would be awesome to see from XM. I have the Bowen Modern Kitty Pryde statue but would like a 1/4 statue. :yess:

While I ain't about sixth scale, I may invest if there is Shadow cat. Only her. I'll pass on everything else.

I'm confused as to how they are selling these. I know there are 2 sets with 6 xmen and 1 sentinel in each set. But are they selling each xmen character with a portion of the sentinel by itself? So, would you be able to just buy the Colossus piece and nothing else? Or do you have to buy set A with 6 characters and 1 sentinel at once? I assume the former but would be nice to get clarification...

I'm confused as to how they are selling these. I know there are 2 sets with 6 xmen and 1 sentinel in each set. But are they selling each xmen character with a portion of the sentinel by itself? So, would you be able to just buy the Colossus piece and nothing else? Or do you have to buy set A with 6 characters and 1 sentinel at once? I assume the former but would be nice to get clarification...
I think so.at least as per these pics? Or whatever parts.of the sentinel.that touch the other bases?

1f04582e7fe45ecf697bf8bee62909d1.jpg

6f1e23c1d4cb7767ba2bf9558681a5a2.jpg

Same here! I've been dying for a 1/4 Kitty Pryde since forever! :thud: :impatient:
Hell I'll take an SS one with an X base :lol

I just want Kitty! :panic:

Yeah like JediSword said. I don't think they'll make people just buy as a set. Think about the mix and match you could do? I think the former was accurate.

This will be my first xm pieces I think. I may sell my koto and bowen stuff to get this if they do it right.
Fantastic concept. I think the sentinel pose could be better, but the idea is daring and bad Azz.

Hell I'll take an SS one with an X base :lol

I just want Kitty! :panic:

Yeah like JediSword said. I don't think they'll make people just buy as a set. Think about the mix and match you could do? I think the former was accurate.
Hells yeah I'd like a little P...Kitty ;)

Back