XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused as to how they are selling these. I know there are 2 sets with 6 xmen and 1 sentinel in each set. But are they selling each xmen character with a portion of the sentinel by itself? So, would you be able to just buy the Colossus piece and nothing else? Or do you have to buy set A with 6 characters and 1 sentinel at once? I assume the former but would be nice to get clarification...

Not really. The set will start with Colossus vs Sentinel for set B. Then 5 more X-Men will be sold separately with their own bases, but you'll be able to remove these 5 X-Men from their bases and put them on the Colossus vs Sentinel dio. Set A will be the same way but we don't know which X-Men will start the dio and we don't know who the next 5 X-Men will be for that set.

I see what you did there ;)

Kitty for second set (and 1/4 piece) XM!
Yeah you did :hi5:

Yeah Kitty 1/4 would be boss
Not really. The set will start with Colossus vs Sentinel for set B. Then 5 more X-Men will be sold separately with their own bases, but you'll be able to remove these 5 X-Men from their bases and put them on the Colossus vs Sentinel dio. Set A will be the same way but we don't know which X-Men will start the dio and we don't know who the next 5 X-Men will be for that set.
Yeah I think that's what they said on the FB page too. Good way to explain it man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Seriously???

This is unreal. This will need it's own room to display.

View attachment 150777

Looks like Gambit at the bottom left and Nightcrawler on the top left. Lots of Ice too so I am guessing Iceman.

The girl on the bottom left looks like it could be Jubilee or something since she's shooting something from her arms and has a jacket??

Kinda looks like Cyclops on the top right...

oh ok, so Colossus comes with the entire sentinel? In the sketch, he just had the hand in front of him so I thought that was all that came with him.

Last edited:
This is pretty ambitious. It would be amazing to have a piece like this to display but the space it will require is going to be a big factor on who buys it. Also, I can't wait to see the cost plus whatever ridiculous amount shipping will be for it. I have a feeling the total amount is going to make this an easy pass.

This is pretty ambitious. It would be amazing to have a piece like this to display but the space it will require is going to be a big factor on who buys it. Also, I can't wait to see the cost plus whatever ridiculous amount shipping will be for it. I have a feeling the total amount is going to make this an easy pass.

Yup, same for me...cost and space will just be too much. It will prob take a while for them to release the whole thing as well. I guess that means you will have Colossus fighting a sentinel by himself for a long time:lol

Looks like Gambit at the bottom left and Nightcrawler on the top left. Lots of Ice too so I am guessing Iceman.

The girl on the bottom left looks like it could be Jubilee or something since she's shooting something from her arms and has a jacket??

Kinda looks like Cyclops on the top right...

The person on the top.right is Angel, he has these HUGE wings

oh ok, so Colossus comes with the entire sentinel? In the sketch, he just had the hand in front of him so I thought that was all that came with him.

Yea, I think that pic with just Colossus and the hand was to emphasize on the Colossus design.

c167c31ed134676c93b6d08a9a1fc7fd.jpg

Yeah you did :hi5:

Yeah Kitty 1/4 would be boss

Yeah I think that's what they said on the FB page too. Good way to explain it man

Thanks!

And I just realized that if XM makes an awesome Colossus vs Sentinel dio ...even without the other X-Men ...it would still be an epic dio. Colossus by himself against a Sentinel ....duuude!

Thanks!

And I just realized that if XM makes an awesome Colossus vs Sentinel dio ...even without the other X-Men ...it would still be an epic dio. Colossus by himself against a Sentinel ....duuude!
I so am going to try my best to get this. It will be beyond epic once in full.

However what you said alone is epic

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole dio in its epic 3D glory. I'd put my pre-order and deposit in for the whole shebang right then and there. And then head off and start selling off pieces. Hopefully we're able to see the full piece as a render as opposed to a gradual assembling like a puzzle. I know that's the way most companies would handle it -- teasing and soliciting a new piece every couple of months. The thing that tends to tick me off about the piece-at-a-time is that sometimes some pieces are never released due to low sales or some other reason, or producers will get lazy, sloppy or cheap on later pieces and there are always one or two letdowns. I'd prefer to see the whole vision before making that huge of a commitment. Fortunately XM has proven to be a different type of producer that listens to its customers more than most. They don't have to worry about building anticipation. This would be like "BAM! here ya go". Not to mention I would think the dio will need to be designed and digi-sculpted well in advance because it has to be engineered to assemble. So we'd not only have a final design but final dimensions. Then the only question will be, how many of the characters do you want and where to send the money.

Man, Colossus 1/6th scale would be maybe $500 shipped to the US from XM I'm guessing...maybe even more given Colossus' size compared to a normal sized guy...plus a Sentinel?!?!:horror That's gotta be like 3k shipped for just Colossus and Sentinel set. So, assuming the other x-men for the set come out at $300-$400 shipped per...thats close to 5k just for this set. Another 5k for the other set...10k for both...dayum...this is going to break the bank big time...all speculation of course:lol

Lol, one paragraph and two sketches and people are immediately getting ready to sell their entire Kotobukiya and Bowen sets.

Yup! Gotta hand it to XM. They know how to stir the pot.

And it's because they have proven they can make compelling pieces of art.

Back