Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw the $130... but for $112, then yep this is worth it.

Of course, TNS has it for $120 now. Still, I had no idea this was so cheap. It's looking better considering the price.

I ordered through these guys too having never heard of them before. No update on the order though. Hopefully they have it in stock soon. For the price we paid I honestly think this is a fantastic figure and can’t wait to add him to the collection.

The site says "In Stock".... but doesn't say anything about when they ship.

When did you order?

I'm always gun-shy about ordering through an unknown source to save a few bucks. But this price seems too good to pass up.

Update: no usps delivery today of Tywin. Hasn’t updated since leaving customs

Yeah same here, stuck around LA. I moved from the east coast a few years ago and LA customs takes 2-3 days more than NYC.

Mine shipped from TNS yesterday, I'll probably get him by the end of next week. Looking forward to it. He really looks great, especially for the price

Nothing from Monkey on Fire...?

He's $89 at KG Hobby. That's why I bit.

Those clasps and Hand of the King badge on his tunic and the belt look rough, but the sculpt turned out good, imo. Hopefully I can do something about the cheaper looking bits.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back