Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said what the heck and put a PO for this at KG. $89 ain't bad. Going through pics of Xensations in hand pics from prototype shows them to not always be consistent, but I knew that going in. Some look really good, others look what you would expect from a bootleg. I already expect to at least replace the body, as these bootleg figures usually come with fair to poor bodies. I have a couple not being used at the moment so I'm good. With this I'll have three of the four Lannisters. I want a Cercei, I just really prefer earlier seasons of the character.

Now that these bootleg companies are getting braver to produce GoT products I can see quite a few characters that could get made that aren't exactly at the top of the list for threezero. King Robert, Beric Dondarrion, Bronn, generic Wildling, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't even have any GoT figures yet and put it on order, he looks great. I've got Tyrion on order so far but that's it. I really was thinking of getting Daenerys, but the complains kept me off of her. Will probably just have a small collection.

I don't even have any GoT figures yet and put it on order, he looks great. I've got Tyrion on order so far but that's it. I really was thinking of getting Daenerys, but the complains kept me off of her. Will probably just have a small collection.

Hold off on Daenerys, I’m sure there will be a better version at some stage in the future.

Have you seen this undead horse? I’m tempted by it to be honest!

Would love to get some of the more obscure charterers you mentioned but only if they look half decent. There was a Greyworm knocking about in one of the other threads that doesn’t look great.

View attachment 445372
I have seen the horse but I don't think I'll be getting it. Limited funds and I'm putting that towards figures. I'm curious though.
I didn't care for the Grey Worm KO.
Hold off on Daenerys, I’m sure there will be a better version at some stage in the future.
Yeah. I'm pretty confident they'll be updated /later seasons of Jon and Dany.
For sure there will be a better Dany. I second don’t get the one out now it’s a 4/10 figure if you ask me.
Yup. It's a pity, too, because there is some nice suff about the package. I think the outfit/boots are well made and designed. I was surprised that the hair turned out really good for a non-futzed boxed. figure. The problem with the outfit is that it's undersized - the whole figure looks out of scale withe rest of the GoT line. And of course the head sculpt did not turn out well. Fair to poor paint on an undersized and , at times, squished head.

Who is TNS?

Has anyone heard anything from KG Hobby ? That's where I ordered mine from. First time.

It’s a Facebook group that does group buys. They have a site also iirc.

Back