Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just processed through Chicago customs. I should have him by next week.

Are there any specific pics you guys want? I probably won’t be undressing the figure but I’d be happy to take specific photos if you’d like that don’t involve taking him apart

Mine just processed through Chicago customs. I should have him by next week.

Are there any specific pics you guys want? I probably won’t be undressing the figure but I’d be happy to take specific photos if you’d like that don’t involve taking him apart

I'd be just happy to see multiple views of the head sculpt. That will be my deciding factor on what he looks like in hand whether I get one or not. Thanks in advance.

I've seen that sculpt video... but the fact that they're playing "He's bad... he's bad..." from Jackson's 'Bad' makes me concerned they are trying to tell me something.

NOT MY PICS
224ae1c61bec0ccf9fad94fa7d16945b.jpg

bd5a38d183028a2fd298a57e978bacd7.jpg

attachment.php

Yeah I didn't notice that, it's even a downgrade from the proto having all the holes punched and the detail lost in the belt buckle. I'm sure it's like 3/8" wide and I hopefully won't notice it much in person.

This may also be nitpicky but the shirt "buttons" aren't spaced evenly at the top of the figure in hand.

Yeah, the more I look the more I get disappointed.

I have to amend my initial reaction from 'good' to 'perhaps workable'.

Maybe someone will offer a replacement belt.... or perhaps even a whole new jacket.

cebc763b48258e85475be63cf1494e7e.jpg

Looking good so far! I still want to see better pics of the head and face before deciding on this one!

When I get mine I’m
Probably going to weather the gold buttons on the outfit. They look too shiny compared to the PO pics.

Update: USPS says ETA Friday

Back