Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who recommended Monkey on Fire... the site says the $104.50 is a preorder deposit. Specifically, it now says this:

This is a PRE-ORDER Product, deposit as displayed

So is the deposit the full price, or are they going to sneak another $30-$40 on top of that "deposit as displayed" price?

And is it still free shipping? That seems to have disappeared from their site too.

This is why I've been waiting for someone to say they've had their figure shipped from this bizarrely-named place.

For those who recommended Monkey on Fire... the site says the $104.50 is a preorder deposit. Specifically, it now says this:

This is a PRE-ORDER Product, deposit as displayed

So is the deposit the full price, or are they going to sneak another $30-$40 on top of that "deposit as displayed" price?

And is it still free shipping? That seems to have disappeared from their site too.

This is why I've been waiting for someone to say they've had their figure shipped from this bizarrely-named place.

I just double checked. According to the site, you only pay 10% on a pre-order item. In checking my order, my total included tax & shipping. My payment was posted 2 days ago. I will keep you informed, I promised. If something is fishy, I'll let everyone know.

Keep in mind, they were recommended by Xensation which is why I went with them.

Keep in mind, they were recommended by Xensation which is why I went with them.

For those not keeping score, Asmus=Xensation=Monkey on Fire

Monkey on Fire was set up to sell Asmus' products into territories that Asmus was not licensed to sell into ... namely their Lord of the Rings figures.

Xensation is Asmus when they want to sell un-licensed products.

I thought Xensation was Asmus, because of their Riddler and Ace figures long ago. But I had no idea that MoF was another 'Asmus' store.

But knowing that makes me no more comfortable with MoF. :lol

I ordered from MOS too. $104 full price plus shipping. Ill also let anyone know when I get a shipment notice, but this was the store recommended by xensation on their Facebook page so I am not too worried

My order finally left Chicago. Updated to “arriving late”. Hoping by some miracle it’s tomorrow lol

Eb84ZbS.jpg

UR3ETar.jpg

0G6BlMm.jpg

Mine took a while too, been in the country like a week, but finally came today. I think this guy came out great!

Yeah, I'm very happy. Basically just over half the price of other GoT figures, and way over half the quality IMO.

For those not keeping score, Asmus=Xensation=Monkey on Fire

Monkey on Fire was set up to sell Asmus' products into territories that Asmus was not licensed to sell into ... namely their Lord of the Rings figures.

Xensation is Asmus when they want to sell un-licensed products.

I'm not sure if I'm the last one to notice, but 'Monkey On Fire' was the thread creator lol. So this is all starting to make sense.

I'm still not completely sold on the likeness, to be honest, but it's better than I originally thought, and I do suspect a nice repaint with the proper beard, hair and eyebrow colours might do wonders for the overall look of the head sculpt.

Probably should grab one before its too late and aftermarket prices kick in. Even if it might need some work it's worth the price they're asking, and I very much doubt we'll ever see Tywin from ThreeZero.

Speaking of relatively simple figures that ThreeZero are unlikely to touch, if Xensation or someone else wanted to have a go at doing Varys then they'd have my attention. Littlefinger, too.

Littlefinger seems like a likely choice from Xensation as the outfit is as simple as Tywin's.

Seems like ThreeZero has a lot more key characters that they could -- or should -- be doing right now. Just to list the key central figures:

Jon v2
Jaime v2
Daenerys v2
Sansa

Just those 4 could keep ThreeZero busy for the year. And we already know that Joffrey is possibly the next to be revealed.

I would hope ThreeZero is going to announce something soon. They have 6 weeks that the world is watching GoT. Time to get on with it.

Does this guy still have the table and the maps? Literally haven’t seen a single in hand shot of those added accessories

Back