X-MEN Team setups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely the best thread eva!!!! This year I am concentrating more in my X-Men display. I can't wait to pick some goodies this summer and fall. ;)

Just stay out of my way when I'm bidding :)

I'm tealling you man, I think this thread is just gonna drive up Ebay prices lol.

I'm tealling you man, I think this thread is just gonna drive up Ebay prices lol.

There truly are some OUTSTANDING pieces by Koto and Bowen. So many characters and great sculpts to choose from.

My xmen stuff. Please be kind

Pv856qC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cYCTmuP.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the fun in it if you want them for good prices you will waiting for a while if don't mind paying ebay prices go ahead.

Looks good koopa! You will be in your way to collecting giant expensive statues in no time:)
I started out with figures too.
I remember the old days when I would go back and forth whether is not to spend 40 on a figure I wanted. Now I'm spending hundreds like nothing lol.

Hey, i haven't ventured into statues either and I collect mainly 1/6. But this is what I have left from my childhood
jazapuga.jpg

Massive xmen fan and can only dream to have displays and collections as amazing as the ones shown in here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good koopa! You will be in your way to collecting giant expensive statues in no time:)
I started out with figures too.
I remember the old days when I would go back and forth whether is not to spend 40 on a figure I wanted. Now I'm spending hundreds like nothing lol.

Yeah it started with figures and then evolved into

FwIhzWx.jpg
[/IMG]

AND THEN INTO

Ow0JEeu.jpg
[/IMG]

You said it so well started with debating back and forth for 20-40 and now hundreds... lol

Yeah it started with figures and then evolved into

FwIhzWx.jpg
[/IMG]

AND THEN INTO

Ow0JEeu.jpg
[/IMG]

You said it so well started with debating back and forth for 20-40 and now hundreds... lol

Haha! You already made the plunge :)
How do you like that bowen magneto? I'm thinking about getting that or the koto . They both are cool. I think the paints on that bowen look great. It also costs a couple hundred less.

Haha! You already made the plunge :)
How do you like that bowen magneto? I'm thinking about getting that or the koto . They both are cool. I think the paints on that bowen look great. It also costs a couple hundred less.

This is my favorite Magneto. I picked it over the Koto one, aspects of the bowen just outshine the koto for me. I like the sentinel base and him flying look way better then the school emblem and the magnetism look. The sheer presence of this one for me is what I wanted in a magneto statue. As with any statue it comes down to preference and you should identify yours unless the price is ALOT higher I wouldn't let that play a factor because it should be something you will look at for a very long time

Love it spidey. The face looks a little stuff on the bowen, but putting the other head on there looks great. The scal of them looks perfect.

I seen that looks good I do prefer the helmet for a action pose but that face is better....also expensive haha

It's Koto Mags all the way for me. It's the BEST Magneto statue I have ever seen. Sosa nailed that piece.

Awesome displays and collections here :)

Here's a crappy old shot of mine. It's humble but I like it. Colossus and Gambit are currently being customized.

xmen_zps6501fcdf.jpg

Apocalypse is on his way home and I'm getting Jean Grey EX.

Awesome displays and collections here :)

Here's a crappy old shot of mine. It's humble but I like it. Colossus and Gambit are currently being customized.

xmen_zps6501fcdf.jpg

Apocalypse is on his way home and I'm getting Jean Grey EX.

Humble my ass :) looks awesome. Where did you get the headless colossus :)
I gave up on the idea of assembling the PF team. Prices are too high and too much space is needed... I also kind of hate that in PF's you only have one option of a character.

Humble my ass :) looks awesome. Where did you get the headless colossus :)
I gave up on the idea of assembling the PF team. Prices are too high and too much space is needed... I also kind of hate that in PF's you only have one option of a character.

To be fair it's gambit and wolverine that are a nightmare to get although possibly a new wolverine due

Some of the pfs I managed to get below retail

Back