X-MEN Team setups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, this is probably a bad idea because now others will start to bid against me on Ebay lol...

I am looking to make a Xmen team display. The Sideshow options were to expensive and I didn't love some of the sculpts (Rogue, Jean, Cyclops) 1/6th scale provided the most options. Also, because of space, I can't make a whole team of 1/4 scale.

I really want to make the 90's cartoon team. I so far have just bought Gambit Koto and Cyclops Koto. I figure since they are cheaper, I'm not as scared to do a custom paint to them. I plan on repainting Cyclops.

Any suggestions for Bowen pieces or other 1/6 scale?

Also, please share your own Xmen setups! I want to get inspired and share!!!

OH SNAP!

Which Rogue is that? That's the first Rogue where the face isn't jacked. I would want the Koto Rogue, but I don't know if they're ever going to make it.

Wolf Brother
How do you like that Beast? That was the best one I have seen. Do you have better shots of that 90's Rogue? She is one of my favorite characters, but I haven't seen any statues I like of her. That Gambit looks pretty good too. More pics?

No doubt that the red blue Beast is a BEAST!

Will take some more shots but my Camera and photo skills suck! :lol Give me a minuet I have a cast on my right leg.

I want a good Rogue and Gambit myself. I've had these two from the late 90's...Marvel entertainment Sentinel series. They look good but are smaller then 1:6 scale

@ wolf beast
damn that cable and bishop really dig them. i wwish ssc or xm will make them.

Does anyone have that Beast for sale?! :)
I love it.
I really love the Bowen Jean Grey, but that things is expensive.
BOWEN DESIGN BEAST STATUE
X-MEN VERSION

I got these when I first started collecting statues in the 90's and I think these are good representations but I want something in at least 1:6 scale.

I got these when I first started collecting statues in the 90's and I think these are good representations but I want something in at least 1:6 scale.
QUOTE]

Thanks, the pics help. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the face. For some reason, it seems that companies have trouble capturing Rogues face.

QUOTE]

Thanks, the pics help. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the face. For some reason, it seems that companies have trouble capturing Rogues face.

You're welcome.

I totally agree with you about her face but I liked the Jim Lee costume. I picked these up because statues were relatively new and at the time this was it. There was also a yellow Wolverine on a Sentinel head. I believe Bowen sculpted that one. I know my first statues were the Graphitti Sandman and Batman in 92 then these, then Bowen Death Dealer and Moore Barbarian and still at it.

@ wolf beast
damn that cable and bishop really dig them. i wwish ssc or xm will make them.

Yeah I love that Cable. Check this out. Only AP I know of with a Sentinel sketch. The other AP's that have a sketch are of Cable.

Back