X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@pturtle. Welcome. Any other questions please feel free to ask.. I just wanna talk about it but nobody is able to share. Haha.
Anyways I see yr signature banner of quicksilver. I knew evan peters is a good actor and never doubted his capability to bring quicksilver to the big screen.. I have to say he made him naturally like a child playful like how we know him in the comics. He has a line in there which plays with the magneto lore. Catch it n smile. ;)

@pturtle. Welcome. Any other questions please feel free to ask.. I just wanna talk about it but nobody is able to share. Haha.
Anyways I see yr signature banner of quicksilver. I knew evan peters is a good actor and never doubted his capability to bring quicksilver to the big screen.. I have to say he made him naturally like a child playful like how we know him in the comics. He has a line in there which plays with the magneto lore. Catch it n smile. ;)

You have made my week :panic:

Wow. Interestin question. I dont know if there is any BEST performance cos all gave their best. Im biased cos I think james mcavoy is an incredible actor and what he portrayed was beautiful especially the scene with Sir patrick.

I just want to know one thing, no spoilers please, if you'd oblige me, was Sunspot a badass?

I just want to know one thing, no spoilers please, if you'd oblige me, was Sunspot a badass?

hhmm. have u seen the clip of the battle scene? if yes then he relatively is as badass as he is in other scenes

I don think I would be spoiling anything. now I could be wrong...but i think like the tornado guy in First class, he has no dialogue in the whole movie. even warpath had more lines.

I just read a full review with spoilers and I'm not honestly liking what I'm hearing.

@xtina Is it true that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the movie at the Melbourne premiere tonight. Initially, I didn't think much of the movie and wasn't looking forward to it, based mostly on character designs. It all looked very "meh." But, after seeing a couple of the trailers, I got excited and was looking forward to it. I must say, the movie surpassed my expectations.

All of the 70s stuff with Charles and Erik was great, and a definite highlight. It definitely feels like their movie, rather than another Wolverine movie. To be honest most aspects in the 70s were great, including the Sentinels, which actually looked pretty badass on screen. Yes, even Quicksilver was awesome. I'll admit, I thought it would suck and he looked like garbage based on initial pictures, but the scenes with him were fun and very well done. And the scene with Magneto and the stadium is sweet.

The future stuff is somewhat minimal, but it was great. There are a couple of big fight scenes that take place in the future, especially one at the end which involved tons of Sentinels and almost all of the mutants.

Overall, the movie was fantastic, and as I said, exceeded my expectations. I think if you're an X-Men fan and are looking forward to it, you'll love it. And even if you're not necessarily looking forward to it, it may just surprise you. I'll probably need a few more viewings to come up with a definitive opinion, but as it stands, I enjoyed it immensely and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Also, the movie feels like a real fresh start, and I'm excited to see where they go with this cast. The are definitely tons of possibilities.

Now for some spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

For people who just want to know about the after credits scene:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the movie at the Melbourne premiere tonight. Initially, I didn't think much of the movie and wasn't looking forward to it, based mostly on character designs. It all looked very "meh." But, after seeing a couple of the trailers, I got excited and was looking forward to it. I must say, the movie surpassed my expectations.

All of the 70s stuff with Charles and Erik was great, and a definite highlight. It definitely feels like their movie, rather than another Wolverine movie. To be honest most aspects in the 70s were great, including the Sentinels, which actually looked pretty badass on screen. Yes, even Quicksilver was awesome. I'll admit, I thought it would suck and he looked like garbage based on initial pictures, but the scenes with him were fun and very well done. And the scene with Magneto and the stadium is sweet.

The future stuff is somewhat minimal, but it was great. There are a couple of big fight scenes that take place in the future, especially one at the end which involved tons of Sentinels and almost all of the mutants.

Overall, the movie was fantastic, and as I said, exceeded my expectations. I think if you're an X-Men fan and are looking forward to it, you'll love it. And even if you're not necessarily looking forward to it, it may just surprise you. I'll probably need a few more viewings to come up with a definitive opinion, but as it stands, I enjoyed it immensely and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Also, the movie feels like a real fresh start, and I'm excited to see where they go with this cast. The are definitely tons of possibilities.

Now for some spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

For people who just want to know about the after credits scene:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't read the spoilers but great review man. A lot of reviews so far are saying this movie really feels like it was made for the fans of this universe, I'm glad to hear others enjoyed it as well.

Glad to hear this movie focuses on Charles and Eric, seems like Singer kept his promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't read the spoilers but great review man. A lot of reviews so far are saying this movie really feels like it was made for the fans of this universe, I'm glad to hear others enjoyed it as well.

Glad to hear this movie focuses on Charles and Eric, seems like Singer kept his promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, mate. Yeah, I think fans who love the X-Men film universe will really enjoy it. I consider myself an X-Men fan, but some of the films have left me wanting more. With that said, this one delivers on all fronts.

And yeah, it really feels like a continuation of First Class in that regard, which I was happy about. Already looking forward to the sequel and where their relationship continues to go.

Ohooo my ****ing god, hilarious marketing fail:

https://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/2014/05/fox-might-want-to-rethink-this-x-mentwinkies-tie-in/
x-men-twinkies.jpg

I just read a full review with spoilers and I'm not honestly liking what I'm hearing.

@xtina Is it true that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry as im not familiar with putting in spoiler box...
but without spoiling much there is a lot of cool sentinel fights mostly in future. Pretty brutal and hardcore compared for an xmen movie. Lets just say that what u read for the past is correct

For those not in the know: if you want to put something in a spoiler box it's simple, you put the word spoiler in square brackets [] and then spoiler with a slash / in front of it in square brackets at the end. Done.

And now I'm gonna bid you guys farewell until I've seen it I think, because I'm not sure when I can see this and I'll be damned if I get spoiled.

Everyone have fun!:wave

Why is that failed marketing campaign? Back in the day every movie coming out was advertised like this wasn't it? Happy meal toys, hostess products packaging and so on.... I meant it's all targeted to kids, I use to love that when I was little.

Back