X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
article-2398262-1B61A3CB000005DC-987_634x807.jpg

gross.

GOD ***CING DAMNIT SON A ***** WHORE ****ING ORLESIAN ****S!

"Interestingly enough, the Gambit appearance won’t be for the next X-Men movie, “X-Men: Apocalypse” already slated for 2016 and instead, according to Buzzfeed and Borys Kit, Tatum will play Gambit in an X-Men solo spin-off movie. "

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU https://blogs.indiewire.com/theplay...0140513?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

GOD ***CING DAMNIT SON A ***** WHORE ****ING ORLESIAN ****S!

"Interestingly enough, the Gambit appearance won’t be for the next X-Men movie, “X-Men: Apocalypse” already slated for 2016 and instead, according to Buzzfeed and Borys Kit, Tatum will play Gambit in an X-Men solo spin-off movie. "

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU https://blogs.indiewire.com/theplay...0140513?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That's disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An understatement to me.

This casting announcement is downright useless now.

I don't get it either, does that mean the script for Apocalypse is already written!?

Last I heard they were deep into the script, hopefully that source is wrong, I know Singer said he was looking to have Gambit in Apocalypse.

Oh he said that? The source apparently is the producer, Donner... so...:lol

You'd think she'd know what she's talking about.

Oh that sucks, yea Singer said he was looking to have Gambit and Nightcrawler for Apocalypse.

Rob Keyes just confirmed me it's still open and Singer does want him for apoc.

But Singer... Wants a lot of things that might not happen anymore.:lol

I hope he's in apoc man.

Rob Keyes just confirmed me it's still open and Singer does want him for apoc.

But Singer... Wants a lot of things that might not happen anymore.:lol

I hope he's in apoc man.

Please Singer, be innocent!!!

So sounds like May is going to be a good month movie wise. Glad to know Xmen is going to be good, not that I live by the reviews anyway, but I seriously thought Quicksilver was going to be baby dudu, appearances can be deceiving from the looks of him.

Good review and nice to hear it sounds awesome.

I have confidence in Singer. He is one of the best ensemble directors around and has proven that with the past X-Men movies he directed as well as other flicks like Valkyrie. He manages characters well without letting them fade too far into the background. Like the review says, he gives everyone "something to do". Which is critical in movies like this with big casts.

Quicksilver and his big scene will likely emulate the Nightcrawler scene from X2. I remember that being a picture perfect Nightcrawler action sequence and it looks like this Quicksilver scene might be very similar. Avengers AOU might have to raise the bar on their Quicksilver!

Bought my tickets for next Thursday... skipped out on the 3D. The good reviews are getting more stoked :rock

I'll be seeing it the day it comes out, first time to the movie theater in years.

Now all we need is a HT announcement to make it even sweeter!

:lecture I really need a future Wolverine.

Back