X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does it say that in the interview?

Guesstimating that since we got Wolverine & The X-Men, Wolverine United, Wolverine: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class With Wolverine, The Wolverine and now Wolverine's Days of Future Past...

That's why I'm still here. I'm sure, by the way, that it won't always be my decision to be here. At some point someone will close the door on me. That will happen. But for now I'm very happy.

...the above means we can look forward to Wolverine's Apocalypse. :lol

Guesstimating that since we got Wolverine & The X-Men, Wolverine United, Wolverine: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class With Wolverine, The Wolverine and now Wolverine's Days of Future Past...

...the above means we can look forward to Wolverine's Apocalypse. :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Guesstimating that since we got Wolverine & The X-Men, Wolverine United, Wolverine: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class With Wolverine, The Wolverine: The Wolverining and now Wolverine's Days of Future Past...

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, I would be thrilled to see Warlock in any shape or form. Chances are, we'll just never get him at all. Of course, if this was Marvel Studios, they would have fun with it--make him the alien he is, and have him fighting the Impossible Man or something, but Marvel Studios this ain't.

Honestly, I would be thrilled to see Warlock in any shape or form. Chances are, we'll just never get him at all. Of course, if this was Marvel Studios, they would have fun with it--make him the alien he is, and have him fighting the Impossible Man or something, but Marvel Studios this ain't.

Warlock would fit nicely with cosmic Marvel and would be a great plotline (with the Technarchy and Phalanx) for a Guardians of the Galaxy sequel.

Bucky Barnes
The Mandarin
Justin Hammer
The Chitauri
Iron Patriot
Old Ant-Man

Lets remember Marvel takes plenty of liberties as well.

The future Sentinels seem inspired by Nimrod with their powers.

You boys are on crack. :lol

They can't even get Cyclops into their X-Men movies. :lol

First movie his role was fine, the second movie was the problem. I won’t count the 3rd movie because Singer didn’t direct it and supposedly had big plans for him.

With DofP looking to retcon most of X1-3, I see Cyclops and Jean making another appearance. Maybe not played by Janssen and Marsden, but younger versions.

With DofP looking to retcon most of X1-3, I see Cyclops and Jean making another appearance. Maybe not played by Janssen and Marsden, but younger versions.

Janssen is looking to long in the tooth to play that character anymore. They had so much CGI **** on her face in The Wolverine :lol

Back