X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture If you can find the time to spend 10 hours a day on here everyday, take 2 of those and check out the best comic book movie ever made. :lol

I'd have to say greatest comic book team movie. Period. Beats out Singers' Matrix X-Men by a million miles.

Ironman = greatest comic book film of all time

Every other Avengers-related film = forgettable

I think TDK is the best, but Iron Man easily cracks my top 5. I think it has become underrated due to the success of The Avengers, but no Marvel Studios film has topped it in my opinion.

Now when I think about my top 5, Iron Man doesn’t make the cut, but I still think it’s by far the best marvel studios movie to date. "Total package” accurately describes it.

:lecture If you can find the time to spend 10 hours a day on here everyday, take 2 of those and check out the best comic book movie ever made. :lol

I'm talking about Iron Man, not Avengers. Avengers has a weak plot with great action. Iron Man is the total package.

2sagl5h.jpg

Bad news.
Again.
Seriously, singer's production design taste is in his *** (to quote live and Die in L.A.).

Back