Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for you Ant as I know you love the pics....

Looking up at one of the best Wolverine statues to date
gyhuqeja.jpg

Close up detailing of the mask
tuhe4e7e.jpg

A perfect side on view
7y9yqamy.jpg

Sorry guys, not sure how this one got in
8e6e5a7e.jpg

Bring it on!
5y4a3u5e.jpg

Wow perfect post to end the day where do you find these awesome pics and ups girls :)
That last picture is totally awesome

Just found a the wolverine poster on eBay so it's a very good day

Wow perfect post to end the day where do you find these awesome pics and ups girls :)
That last picture is totally awesome

Just found a the wolverine poster on eBay so it's a very good day

:rotfl put it this way, when I get my Wolvie I certainly won't be camera shy! I know my pics won't be the best but ill do my best. For me Mambas pics are always impeccable! Great lighting and clarity...looking forward to that Mamba! :clap

Those UPS girls! :thud:

:rotfl put it this way, when I get my Wolvie I certainly won't be camera shy! I know my pics won't be the best but ill do my best. For me Mambas pics are always impeccable! Great lighting and clarity...looking forward to that Mamba! :clap

That's good I want to see as many pics as possible.
The two parts I want to be identical to proto are boots and base :)

The price tag on this does a nice job of weeding out most peeps. I just can't see dropping 2k on any of these LSF pieces. They just aren't worth the price of admission IMHO. I can afford them but I just can't justify the price for the merch we are receiving. Combine that with a hollow statue, no EX feature, and no ES, a lot, of peeps will be passing on it. However, that will make it more of a collectible if not too many orders are placed and they really do stop making them after the first batch is sold out.

In the end, I just hope that whoever dropped the tall $$$$ this piece commands, will be happy with their purchase. That will be all that matters to the peeps that ordered one. Funny enough, I'm a huge Wolvie fan but had no problem passing on the LSF for various reasons. However, that Doom LSF scares the piss out of me. It's quite possibly the finest statue I have ever seen. If they slap an ES on it, I will be in a world of trouble.

They have said tons of times...over and over again, that this will be it for the wolf and wolverine. Once its sold out its sold out..and I have stated many times before and many others feel the wolf is easily under a 500 edition...probably more along the lines of 300, just like the reaper. Everyone who thought these were not going to be exclusive was dreadfully wrong about that, these have sold out much faster than any of the haters have anticipated. While I am a big fan of pieces having an ES, I would never let that stop me from actually buying a statue I liked. ( The price was my only hesitation with wolf as I am not rich and 2k is a pretty hefty sum for me ).

With that said, I am glad to see these are turning out to be super rare pieces and that sideshow did not go crazy trying to make them.

Thanks my pictures are not the best there are many other people in this forum who took better pics than me, but I will try my best. I don't know when I will get it though, you probably will get it first before me.

Btw just saw on ebay Wolverine PF EX was sold couple days ago for $1,015 shipped, I guess considering the after market price on the PF this LSF may not be too overpriced :lol

I am still debating whether or not I want to sell my wolverine regular PF, Wolverine PF is my first sideshow statue, one of my biggest newbie mistakes in collecting is to not get the Wolverine PF EX when I had a chance to pay at retail price/slightly above retail.

Anyway I really like the PF but I know the LSF is bigger (ok much bigger) and better, so I probably will sell my PF, we'll see.

:rotfl
Thanks my pictures are not the best there are many other people in this forum who took better pics than me, but I will try my best. I don't know when I will get it though, you probably will get it first before me.

Btw just saw on ebay Wolverine PF EX was sold couple days ago for $1,015 shipped, I guess considering the after market price on the PF this LSF may not be too overpriced :lol

I am still debating whether or not I want to sell my wolverine regular PF, Wolverine PF is my first sideshow statue, one of my biggest newbie mistakes in collecting is to not get the Wolverine PF EX when I had a chance to pay at retail price/slightly above retail.

Anyway I really like the PF but I know the LSF is bigger (ok much bigger) and better, so I probably will sell my PF, we'll see.

Hi mamba

Wolverine was my first sideshow pf as well and I got the regular not really thinking about it.
I'd never sell it mind as he goes great with sabretooth

:rotfl

Hi mamba

Wolverine was my first sideshow pf as well and I got the regular not really thinking about it.
I'd never sell it mind as he goes great with sabretooth

That's the thing I already sold my sabretooth pf ex, so I don't feel I have to keep wolvie once I get my LSF.

However, everytime I look at the wolvie PF I don't have heart to part with him, he looks so awesome. Maybe once I get the LSF my feeling would change.

Yeah I think the lsf will be the definitive wolverine statue on the market. Just takes the detail that make the pf great to another level.

Done some question asking and have some info :)
Looks like its one big box not 2 like darth maul
Also comes with a book like the others :)

Back