Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record...I am not for a second sticking up for sideshow after I have seen many complete failures in recent pieces from them. As a side note I could be wrong myself but you have to take into account the lighting and materials used. That cloth may reflect a ton of light in dark rooms...etc.....you never know till seen in hand.

For example. Here's a pic of the the proto head:
utasemy3.jpg

Here's a pic of the one pictured in the manual:

[/QUOTE]

I understand that the detail wont be as good as the proto but should the colour of the yellow on the mask be so off?

As an added note...I can assure you that it will not be as detailed as the proto, ever is. The proto is always the best piece because it is what they are using to try to sell the piece...so the quality will always be top notch and paint apps will be much better than the production model. Just how it is. Can't believe we are still having this discussion

We are all aware that the proto is always better than the final product Wolf and believe me I'm not trying to stir anything up. My question is simply, if this is the final product are you satisfied with it? I personally am a little disappointed in the face skin tones and the black part of the mask. It's not a deal breaker though because the overall piece and presence is still great. Much closer to the proto would have been awesome though.

It's gotta be the lighting it's gotta lol

I think its obvious in the photo's that the material in the cloth reflects a crap ton of light and the helmet being at the top with not much light coming down really make it appear much worse than it actually is. AGAIN, I could be totally wrong but I really think its much closer than it appears.

We are all aware that the proto is always better than the final product Wolf and believe me I'm not trying to stir anything up. My question is simply, if this is the final product are you satisfied with it? I personally am a little disappointed in the face skin tones and the black part of the mask. It's not a deal breaker though because the overall piece and presence is still great. Much closer to the proto would have been awesome though.

I do not have this piece pre-ordered..so really I am talking out my azz. Considering that I pulled the trigger on wolf even with his leg netting, I would have to imagine that I would be satisfied enough with this piece from the pictures shown in the manual. Its really hard for me to see face details from the pictures ( I am getting old and need glasses I think maybe ).

With that said, I also have The Reaper coming soon....I highly suspect that the final piece will not be near on par with the proto....I hope its close but one can only "Hope" with sideshow.

Lol!
You guys are getting wild up about nothing!

Show me some in hand pics and we will talk!

I do not have this piece pre-ordered..so really I am talking out my azz. Considering that I pulled the trigger on wolf even with his leg netting, I would have to imagine that I would be satisfied enough with this piece from the pictures shown in the manual. Its really hard for me to see face details from the pictures ( I am getting old and need glasses I think maybe ).

With that said, I also have The Reaper coming soon....I highly suspect that the final piece will not be near on par with the proto....I hope its close but one can only "Hope" with sideshow.

I really think that this is the lighting but to be fair the mask has all the detailing that people wanted and were worried about. I think it'll be awesome . And most important mud on the boots :)

Lol!
You guys are getting wild up about nothing!

Show me some in hand pics and we will talk!

Exactly....do not see why people are so bent out of shape over a few pictures with obvious lighting on the costume. The first one looks like the same color to me.....smh.

I really think that this is the lighting but to be fair the mask has all the detailing that people wanted and were worried about. I think it'll be awesome . And most important mud on the boots :)

Likewise...far as I can see...if that is the real piece, it looks great IMO. I think people are going to be very happy with this one..as I am with Wolf. *Tear*

For those of you who ordered this, do you guys already know where you gonna put it?

I only have besta cabinet and I know he is too big to put it on top of besta his base will stick out.

I am thinking ikea hemnes side table, anyone has better idea where to put this?

^^ I'm interested to see how this is going to get displayed by collectors.

You need to get a Pax Mamba, especially if your planning on getting more LSF statues. He will fit in one of them just fine

Back