Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was just featured on AMC's "Comic Book Men," they listed it as a 2007 piece, so that was a mistake and they tried to offer $2100 for it, saying they'd only make about $2500 on the sale. What was the original MSRP on this? The guy wanted $3000.

I believe original price was $2000. $3000... wow, easy pass on that

Should have some new pics of mine taken soon...no leaning issues to report so far (but thats prob cos its been in its box for the past 3 years! :horror but def looking forward to getting him out and trying on the custom portraits

bc338878e87e43cffeb2682e3ae12e78.jpg

Should have some new pics of mine taken soon...no leaning issues to report so far (but thats prob cos its been in its box for the past 3 years! :horror but def looking forward to getting him out and trying on the custom portraits

Wowsers.!!! Who made those custom heads. And how do we get them. Those are awesome. And damn well should have shipped with the statue.

didn't you also have his battle damaged sculpt too? If I could find one of these for the right price, I'd love to get one customized into a battle damaged version.

These custom heads are awesome!
Why wouldn't they have had 1 of these on the original?
A lot of open mouth portraits usually seem to look a little "off".
But these look amazing!!
Can't wait to see some pics.

Wowsers.!!! Who made those custom heads. And how do we get them. Those are awesome. And damn well should have shipped with the statue.

I basically had these made a few years ago by a talented sculptor by the name of Alvaro Stuardo. I think he did 3 versions altogether. The clenched teeth version (which is my favourite), the open mouth version (which is my one of a kind portrait, and then the open mouth battle damaged version (which I didn't really want cos otherwise you'd have a clean outfit and a battle damaged mask - so it didn't make sense for me.

But yea, totally agree that these portraits should have been included with the piece originally by Sideshow.

Impressive!! Would like to see pics of the head on the body!

I do have this, which was taken a few years ago...but it's in B&W :(

b3207708def6fd34068e756f50f1f93a.jpg

Those ARE nice customs!
They match his pose so much better than the included portrait.

Thanks bro

didn't you also have his battle damaged sculpt too? If I could find one of these for the right price, I'd love to get one customized into a battle damaged version.

No buddy, I passed on the battle damage version for the reasons I mentioned above. It just wouldn't make sense having a battle damaged portrait and then a clean suit :(

These custom heads are awesome!
Why wouldn't they have had 1 of these on the original?
A lot of open mouth portraits usually seem to look a little "off".
But these look amazing!!
Can't wait to see some pics.

Thanks buddy...give me a few weeks and I'll have those pics posted up :hi5:

Back