Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Ant! Thats you sorted...lets hope RB jumps on soon also. I can see why alot of people are saying that the Wolverine LSF is overpriced but then cant you say this for at least 85-90% of Sideshow stuff, especially the LSF line...

Lets be honest, yes its overpriced, yes its gonna be hollow, yes its got no ES but so what...i see it in a different way. I see that its the definative Wolverine collectable to date, its gonna be huge in size, its gonna be brimming with detail and quality and also the fact that its almost sold out already!

I for one cant wait to get mine! :yess:

I couldn't wait any longer seemed like the time was right. Put a half decent deposit down too.

I think when this one sells out it going to be well sought after. It's strange that two of the open edition LSF lines are now closing just after coming into stock I wonder what's the future for this line?

I agree this will be the definitive wolverine statue the detail the head sculpt is fantastic and a great base

I couldn't wait any longer seemed like the time was right. Put a half decent deposit down too.

I think when this one sells out it going to be well sought after. It's strange that two of the open edition LSF lines are now closing just after coming into stock I wonder what's the future for this line?

I agree this will be the definitive wolverine statue the detail the head sculpt is fantastic and a great base

Well done, that means less to pay later on! :yess: It is strange regarding the low stock especially with no ES. Sideshow needs to address this issue asap. Someone said a few posts back that there will be about 300 of these made...i personally think it will be less

P.S. Ant, is that your Hulk Attakus that someone has just recieved in the thread in the Marvel section? Did you sell yours?

I think the LSF line in trouble. They are superb statues. But It seems to not be selling so well, so I'm guessing they are ending them early. I don't think this wolverine will be sought after when it's gone, because of the size and 2k plus price. But hey I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Well done, that means less to pay later on! :yess: It is strange regarding the low stock especially with no ES. Sideshow needs to address this issue asap. Someone said a few posts back that there will be about 300 of these made...i personally think it will be less

P.S. Ant, is that your Hulk Attakus that someone has just recieved in the thread in the Marvel section? Did you sell yours?

I have sold mine but I think that thread is old. Yeah I don't think there will be more than 300 made :)

I think the LSF line in trouble. They are superb statues. But It seems to not be selling so well, so I'm guessing they are ending them early. I don't think this wolverine will be sought after when it's gone, because of the size and 2k plus price. But hey I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents.

The wolf predator is 1/3 and the same price but it has gone up in value. Wolverine is a popular character

But hey I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents.

You usually are Comicbookguy! :lecture :rotfl:rotfl

Only kidding pal, do you really think they are stopping the production early due to lack of sales? ie. Wolf Pred and now Wolvie? Or could it be that they are just limiting them to a certain amount for each LSF release? If we take the Iron Man LSF, that seemed to stay available on the SSC website for quite a while before ending only a matter of weeks ago. The Neytiri i think is still available if im not mistaken, the Darth Maul is also showing as in stock so why has the Wolf Pred and Wolverine ended so soon? Could they have sold more of these than SSC had anticipated?

It is strange I can only think that either its not selling as well as they thought or maybe the production on these statues is harder than they anticipated ?

Thanks didn't want to risk it
Are you still getting one?

If I'm honest as much I want to I don't think I will. Now that I know our unborn baby is looking healthy. I'm going to need to focus more on that money wise than statues. I need a bigger car, pram, baby crib etc. Obviously I'm not going to stop buying PF's but buying a 2K dollar statue would be putting a strain on me.

I'm going to have to make do with drooling over pictures on here. Congrats to you & all the others who have bought this though. It's going to look amazing I'm sure :horror :clap

That's fair enough raging bull I had to sell a few to be able to get this I think if I had a baby on route It would have been not happening.

You'll need to get a 1/4 wolverine now which one are you going to go for?

You usually are Comicbookguy! :lecture :rotfl:rotfl

Only kidding pal, do you really think they are stopping the production early due to lack of sales? ie. Wolf Pred and now Wolvie? Or could it be that they are just limiting them to a certain amount for each LSF release? If we take the Iron Man LSF, that seemed to stay available on the SSC website for quite a while before ending only a matter of weeks ago. The Neytiri i think is still available if im not mistaken, the Darth Maul is also showing as in stock so why has the Wolf Pred and Wolverine ended so soon? Could they have sold more of these than SSC had anticipated?

Hey guys.. I'm just throwing my 2 cents in.. I was told back about 2 years ago from SSC that the LSF line would be very limited...hence the 2K price tag... Seems they were not lying... I'm sure 2 years from now.. Wolf, Reaper, Maul and Wolvie will be commanding high prices. There will always be someone out there who didn't or couldn't get these and now can. Isn't that half the reason there is a secondary market?? Haven't we all done this or most of us.... These boards are not comprised of the only SSC customers there are many all over the world...

Last edited:
If I'm honest as much I want to I don't think I will. Now that I know our unborn baby is looking healthy. I'm going to need to focus more on that money wise than statues. I need a bigger car, pram, baby crib etc. Obviously I'm not going to stop buying PF's but buying a 2K dollar statue would be putting a strain on me.

I'm going to have to make do with drooling over pictures on here. Congrats to you & all the others who have bought this though. It's going to look amazing I'm sure :horror :clap

Sorry to hear that Stevo :( but your more than welcome to come visit me and check it out for real! :1-1: Totally understand in regards to the needs of the baby...its so important that everything is ready. I guess im lucky in that being born into a huge Italian family and the same for my partner, we were given so many gifts like prams, cribs, baby changing units, etc...so all that stuff was already purchased. We've also just changed out car too for a bigger one and thats really important. My new baby will be here THIS MONTH!!! :) (and no, im not talking about the Wolverine LSF!) Ha!Ha!

Well done Ant! Thats you sorted...lets hope RB jumps on soon also. I can see why alot of people are saying that the Wolverine LSF is overpriced but then cant you say this for at least 85-90% of Sideshow stuff, especially the LSF line...

Lets be honest, yes its overpriced, yes its gonna be hollow, yes its got no ES but so what...i see it in a different way. I see that its the definative Wolverine collectable to date, its gonna be huge in size, its gonna be brimming with detail and quality and also the fact that its almost sold out already!

:goodpost: **** the haters.

I suspect the same. 2K is a lot for any single item, so you really have to be sure you want that single piece, and not 3 to 5 PF's. These statues do look awesome, though...

Hey man, I think I'm in the same boat. I'm pumped for everyone to receive theirs soon becuase I want to see the in hand pics. I hope it's as good as it looks. I'm seriously drooling over this and the Doom LSF as well.

Congrats on the coming of the little one. I have a son that is nearly two, and he is the light of my life (and I have another one on the way in October!!). I have successfully brainwashed him into loving superheroes. We watch all walks of Marvel movies daily (Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man are his favorites). He throws couch cuhions on the floor and stands on them to pretend he is green goblin on a glider, and pretends to climb walls and shoot webs like Spider-Man. He also LOVES heading downstairs to look at the statue collection...so I justify new purchases as being for both of us...maybe you can do the same :wink1:

:goodpost: **** the haters.

True that. All that matters is that you are happy with your purchase...who cares what other think. I'm excited for everyone getting this piece.

2K is a lot for any single item, so you really have to be sure you want that single piece, and not 3 to 5 PF's. QUOTE]

I have kind of made that exact sacrifice Bmutha. I have forfeited the Jack Sparrow PF EX PF, the Green Lantern PF and the upcoming Punisher PF EX to get the Wolverine LSF...but if im being totally honest, there arn't that many PF's other than the Bats and Supes PF's that i'm actually bothered about. Just byding my time for SSC to release some new Iron Man 3 1/4 or 1/2 scale stuff :yess:

2K is a lot for any single item, so you really have to be sure you want that single piece, and not 3 to 5 PF's. QUOTE]

I have kind of made that exact sacrifice Bmutha. I have forfeited the Jack Sparrow PF EX PF, the Green Lantern PF and the upcoming Punisher PF EX...but if im being totally honest, there arn't that many PF's other than the Bats and Supes PF's that i'm actually bothered about. Just byding my time for SSC to release some new Iron Man 3 1/4 or 1/2 scale stuff :yess:

I get that...if this was a Spider-Man LSF, I probably would have done the same. If it was a black suit Spidey LSF...I'd sell my left arm to afford it and would camp outside the Sideshow warehouse until it was available!

Music to SS's ears.

Chris

Back