Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Stevo :( but your more than welcome to come visit me and check it out for real! :1-1: Totally understand in regards to the needs of the baby...its so important that everything is ready. I guess im lucky in that being born into a huge Italian family and the same for my partner, we were given so many gifts like prams, cribs, baby changing units, etc...so all that stuff was already purchased. We've also just changed out car too for a bigger one and thats really important. My new baby will be here THIS MONTH!!! :) (and no, im not talking about the Wolverine LSF!) Ha!Ha!

Cheers Andy. I'm going to be envious looking at everyone's pictures on here. Your going to love this mate, if I had more time I would of definitely gone for it but hey I'm not 100% out just yet but the odds are against me.

& congrats again on the eventual new arrival the best PO a guy could wish for & looking forward to hearing all about it :duff
I remember when my wife was 1st pregnant the last month seemed to go on for ever plus he was 2 weeks late. Your so anxious meet the little one :)

I suspect the same. 2K is a lot for any single item, so you really have to be sure you want that single piece, and not 3 to 5 PF's. These statues do look awesome, though...

Hey man, I think I'm in the same boat. I'm pumped for everyone to receive theirs soon becuase I want to see the in hand pics. I hope it's as good as it looks. I'm seriously drooling over this and the Doom LSF as well.

Congrats on the coming of the little one. I have a son that is nearly two, and he is the light of my life (and I have another one on the way in October!!). I have successfully brainwashed him into loving superheroes. We watch all walks of Marvel movies daily (Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man are his favorites). He throws couch cuhions on the floor and stands on them to pretend he is green goblin on a glider, and pretends to climb walls and shoot webs like Spider-Man. He also LOVES heading downstairs to look at the statue collection...so I justify new purchases as being for both of us...maybe you can do the same :wink1:

True that. All that matters is that you are happy with your purchase...who cares what other think. I'm excited for everyone getting this piece.

Ha the more I read about you the more I like you :lol
I have a 3 year old boy & were just the same way. I love watching Marvel movies & cartoons with him, it's our little thing & I love how he freaks out when a new statue arrives. So I always view my collection as ours rather than just mine. Which reminds me my Spider-Man CQ arrives tomorrow that will blow him away. Spider-Man, Iron Man & Batman are his favourite 3 & this will be the 1st of that list for me to get.

Oh & Symbiote Spider-Man is my favourite superhero costume :rock

Not listening to the haters. I will just let me photos do the talking :)

From all the 1:2 at the show, this to me looked the best. So my order in the day it was given. Now a few days away.

And this will be my 8th 1:2 :p

Cheers Andy. I'm going to be envious looking at everyone's pictures on here. Your going to love this mate, if I had more time I would of definitely gone for it but hey I'm not 100% out just yet but the odds are against me.

& congrats again on the eventual new arrival the best PO a guy could wish for & looking forward to hearing all about it :duff
I remember when my wife was 1st pregnant the last month seemed to go on for ever plus he was 2 weeks late. Your so anxious meet the little one :)

I have a 3 year old boy & were just the same way. I love watching Marvel movies & cartoons with him, it's our little thing & I love how he freaks out when a new statue arrives. So I always view my collection as ours rather than just mine. Which reminds me my Spider-Man CQ arrives tomorrow that will blow him away. Spider-Man, Iron Man & Batman are his favourite 3 & this will be the 1st of that list for me to get.

That sounds awesome, I just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago ... so I cant wait to share future enjoyment and excitement like that with mine.

My daughter (who is 11) loves playing Uncharted games with me and so I think she will be stoked when Drake PF shows up. :)

Other than that she likes to tease and say i collect dolls. :mad:

But my Son ... oh I expect much more out of him! :lecture "Action Figures and Statues"

From all the 1:2 at the show, this to me looked the best. So my order in the day it was given. Now a few days away.

Hell yeah ordered mine since day 1 ... I remember they sent me some email about saving on shipping long ago and had nothing since that.

Yes, I agree it's overpriced like any other $2K LSFs but I got mine for about $400 less than retail so it's not too bad.

The fact that Sideshow is not making this anymore after it's sell out (there will be no second batch), it's a HUGE plus for us who have this on order. That means this statue is truly LIMITED (probably they make less than 500 of these) so there is a great chance demand > supply for this, and most likely once it's sell out the price will go up or at least not dropping below retail at the secondary market JUST IN CASE anybody for any reasons has to sell it in the future.

This statue has a badasz written all over it, there are plenty of great statues at SDCC last year, but this Wolvie and Doom LSFs are the 2 that mostly caught my eyes, I couldn't stop starring at both of them.

Can't wait to get it, I hope my retailer knows already when this will be shipped to me.

I just hope the production piece will look almost the same/close to the proto and we get the $2K quality statue that we deserve.

I am really curious how many that they are making for these. 300? 500? 1000? I hope they will reveal the number once it's completely sold out.

Btw I wonder how many of us here ordered this bad boy? Can we make a list?

1. Mamba
2. Averone
3. RobertoBagg10
4. Antman84
5. Wreck
6. Attom44
7. Emperor

Anyone else?

I got it for $400. I wasn't going to support open edition size pieces at retail price. I used points on it, on principal.

Chris

I think you've been splashing on the new cologne by Calvin Klein mate, it's called Contradiction!! :lecture all your negative reasons for not wanting the Wolverine LSF can be applied to the Hulk Maquette which you purchased...regardless of whatever points you used. It's overpriced, its hollow and it has no ES...don't know why guys like you have to spoil it for everyone else? :dunno forums are all about opinions and your entitled to say that this piece is not for you, but don't criticise others for buying it :lecture

I remember when my wife was 1st pregnant the last month seemed to go on for ever plus he was 2 weeks late. Your so anxious meet the little

Couldn't agree more Steve, I don't think your ever really prepared for a new baby's arrival as it always catches you by surprise but when it does its the most amazing experience of anyone's life...:monkey2

I'm hoping to have 8 1:1 kids one day Alex! :rotfl I'm only 7 (and in 2 weeks it will be 6 kids away from that total):yess: I think you should sell up some 1:2 scales and have a chat with Mrs Averone so that you can have more babies! You can't settle for 2....c'mon, take the wife out for dinner tonight, play some romantic music like the Iron Man 2 soundtrack and let the magic happen!:yess:

Do you like this better than Iron Man Mark III maquette?

1. Mamba
2. Averone
3. RobertoBagg10
4. Antman84
5. Wreck
6. Attom44
7. Emperor
8. BurningRage

Only 8 people wow this must be super limited :panic:

:lol

Ok who will get it first?
Who is in Cali or Canada??

Ok who will get it first?
Who is in Cali or Canada??

You probably be the first person who will get this Ave, we rely on you to post pictures and video review.

I ordered mine from retailer if I order direct from sideshow I would get it before you since it only take 2 days delivery from Sideshow to me.

8 you would think there would of been more than that getting it on here. Should of been 9 but I suck :( :lol

The price tag on this does a nice job of weeding out most peeps. I just can't see dropping 2k on any of these LSF pieces. They just aren't worth the price of admission IMHO. I can afford them but I just can't justify the price for the merch we are receiving. Combine that with a hollow statue, no EX feature, and no ES, a lot, of peeps will be passing on it. However, that will make it more of a collectible if not too many orders are placed and they really do stop making them after the first batch is sold out.

In the end, I just hope that whoever dropped the tall $$$$ this piece commands, will be happy with their purchase. That will be all that matters to the peeps that ordered one. Funny enough, I'm a huge Wolvie fan but had no problem passing on the LSF for various reasons. However, that Doom LSF scares the piss out of me. It's quite possibly the finest statue I have ever seen. If they slap an ES on it, I will be in a world of trouble.

Last edited:

Ha, thanks, man! My little guy is learning colors...as far as he is concerned, there is no such thing as green...it's Hulk-green!

Also...:hi5: on the black suit Spidey...hands down my fav.

It's supposed to be hitting the warehouse on the 8-9th May which is next week...give or take a few days after that your looking at the 11-12th for the first arrivals!

Thanks that's great I'm more excited to see pics for this than the hulk maquette and I was excited for that a lot :)

Back