Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic is just do full of win I can't wait to find out the small details like what suit material, weight of statue,

I think Doom lsf will go on sale when Wolverine is sold out. Anyways i hope my Wolverine will arive before the end of May. Must be, cant wait anymore.

I think May for me will be like Christmas...my birthday, LSF Wolvie, Droids PF, 1/6 Batmobile and most important of all...my new baby girl or boy! :yess:

Congrats on all that buddy. Especially the new little one and by that I mean the baby not the Wolvie LSF:lol.Although I am sure he'll be a close second.

Congrats on all that buddy. Especially the new little one and by that I mean the baby not the Wolvie LSF:lol.Although I am sure he'll be a close second.

:lol:lol Thanks buddy, although i think the Wolvie LSF will be known as the big one and the new baby as the little one! :lol New baby aside, if i was to pick a favourite from all my pre orders it would have to be the new Iron Man 1:1 MKVII bust and the MKVI Legendary Scale Bust. which should be both arriving in August. If you've visited my Show your Shelves thread you'll see im a massive Iron Man fan so i'm really looking forward to them two...also looking forward to the Batmobile as i'm currently constructing a 1/6 Batcave Diorama for the display :horror

:lol:lol Thanks buddy, although i think the Wolvie LSF will be known as the big one and the new baby as the little one! :lol New baby aside, if i was to pick a favourite from all my pre orders it would have to be the new Iron Man 1:1 MKVII bust and the MKVI Legendary Scale Bust. which should be both arriving in August. If you've visited my Show your Shelves thread you'll see im a massive Iron Man fan so i'm really looking forward to them two...also looking forward to the Batmobile as i'm currently constructing a 1/6 Batcave Diorama for the display :horror

That all sounds great. I'd love to see that display for the bat mobile when your done. I haven't seen your shelve tread. I'll have a look. Do you have a link?

I want this, but it's over priced since LSF hasn't meant the promised increase in quality - especially in paints. If SS included the value in the quality of the build, extras and paint up I could justify it. As is? $500 overpriced.

I want this, but it's over priced since LSF hasn't meant the promised increase in quality - especially in paints. If SS included the value in the quality of the build, extras and paint up I could justify it. As is? $500 overpriced.

I wonder what you think of the new 1:1 IM? If this is overpriced, you may want to look at other companies offerings

This will be a good looking 1:2, the excitement is gaining momentum

I'm excited for this & I haven't even ordered it yet :slap

If we're honest anything desirable is overpriced & this hobby is no exception.

I'm excited for this & I haven't even ordered it yet :slap

If we're honest anything desirable is overpriced & this hobby is no exception.

I don't know if I could ever get up the never to order a piece at this price point but all the talk about this piece has me actually considering it. If the in hand pics and reviews are great and there's nothing I want previewed at this coming Comiccon I might just have to consider taking the plung. Hopefully it sells out soon so I won't be able to lol.

I don't know if I could ever get up the never to order a piece at this price point but all the talk about this piece has me actually considering it. If the in hand pics and reviews are great and there's nothing I want previewed at this coming Comiccon I might just have to consider taking the plung. Hopefully it sells out soon so I won't be able to lol.

As long as I've got my order in then they can cancel it but not until then :lol

I'm interested to see what we will see at Comic Con as there's not much I want now Marvel wise. Dare Devil would be my most wanted PF. I would love to see a Classic Comic Hulk PF but that's definitely not going to happen. A Comic Iron Man PF would be another but that's not happening either. Oh Ant-man PF, yes please :)

I'm hoping they come out with a Legendary Scale Cap or Thor and on the DC side Superman, Batman, Green Lantern! !!

I'm hoping they come out with a Legendary Scale Cap or Thor and on the DC side Superman, Batman, Green Lantern! !!

There's a Batman LSF in the works :)
yhesy4y6.jpg

Best picture I could quickly find

There's a Batman LSF in the works :)
yhesy4y6.jpg

Best picture I could quickly find

If they wind up choosing #3 in the sketch for the Batman LSF, I may just have to sell off everything else to get that and the Wolverine.

I'm so eager to see the in-hand pics of this but I almost don't want to. It's a lot to spend on one statue, but I may just have to flex it if it comes out flawless. That way I'll have a good 10 months to come up with something to tell the wife :)

If they wind up choosing #3 in the sketch for the Batman LSF, I may just have to sell off everything else to get that and the Wolverine.

I'm so eager to see the in-hand pics of this but I almost don't want to. It's a lot to spend on one statue, but I may just have to flex it if it comes out flawless. That way I'll have a good 10 months to come up with something to tell the wife :)

Maybe if you flex it your wife won't notice the small monthly payments then when it arrives you can just say it was the cost of the final payment alone. That's the best I can hope for with my wife, as unlikely as that is to work. :lol

Maybe if you flex it your wife won't notice the small monthly payments then when it arrives you can just say it was the cost of the final payment alone. That's the best I can hope for with my wife, as unlikely as that is to work. :lol

That would have worked easily had I not told her the cost already :rotfl I handle all of the bills and she doesn't ever look at the account. Hmm. Maybe I'll just buy her something pretty.

Back