Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's the payment plan I will go for. I take it you can pay it of earlier. It's just nice to know if I have a slack month £105 isn't going to be much of a problem to pay up. I'd love to PO this this month but its going to have to be next payday. Just to much to pay for this payday

Yeah it's really good and makes it a lot easier to buy such an expensive piece can't wait to get my hands on it now but it's at least a 10 month wait time to sort out a display room

Yeah it's really good and makes it a lot easier to buy such an expensive piece can't wait to get my hands on it now but it's at least a 10 month wait time to sort out a display room

Yeah I'm in no rush to get it because I'll need to sort out a case for it etc. It will be cool to see how others display there's to.

Who am I kidding? I want it now :gah: :lol :lol :lol

Looking forward to seeing your pics Roberto.

Thanks Arctic...like with the Hulk Maquette it'll be a nice feeling to be one of the few brits to get the opportunity of posting the first pics of good it looks inhand :wink1:

Lol...will be delayed....lol

with Sideshow never say never....but i hope not :pray:

Yeah I know what you mean don't want a wolf predator scenario to happen

It was a funny situation with the Wolf Predator wasnt it....a piece with no ES selling out so quickly :dunno just doesnt make sense? The Darth Maul seems to be in stock still and LSF's like the Iron Man MKIII had a good shelf life on the SSC website...as mentioned above you can never say never with Sideshow so who knows if the Wolverine will go in the same direction as the Wolf Predator?

It better not get taken down for order. Especially now I've sold my Wolverine PF. One more month & I can relax :pray:

it surely will still be available after a month RB so i dont think you need to panic just yet. All this waiting and then hearing various orders will be delayed are the only fustrating parts for a collector :gah: Seems like an eternity since i recieved my first pre order of the year (Hulk Maquette) would be nice so that you recieve a statue for every month of the year, instead i'll be getting about 4 in May and another 6 in August! :slap

it surely will still be available after a month RB so i dont think you need to panic just yet. All this waiting and then hearing various orders will be delayed are the only fustrating parts for a collector :gah: Seems like an eternity since i recieved my first pre order of the year (Hulk Maquette) would be nice so that you recieve a statue for every month of the year, instead i'll be getting about 4 in May and another 6 in August! :slap

6 in August wow that's gonna be like Christmas

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042639411.jpg

Thanks RB :hi5: Just a quick post of my favourite pic and probably the exact angle i'll be displaying mine :yess:

Back