Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure yet got the sideshow deposit now but going try and get rid of my carnage comiquette the more the better I think

Not sure if your familiar with Lee at Collectibles Direct but he's selling at GBP1800.00 or if your a member then its GBP1700.00. You'd save GBP100 :dunno

Or why not flex it with Sideshow, would also work out cheaper than Mothers Basement....

Hi again Lee is saying this is wrong they stopped doing there membership in 2011 it was for 5%:dunno do we have the same collectibles direct uk.

Yeah I just got that message from Lee to. I think he might come on & confirm it soon.

Hey guys, I can confirm we have stopped doing the premium membership. Instead of that there is a 2% reward points for all completed orders for all customers. And we are offering special prices for some items at our website.

Hey guys, I can confirm we have stopped doing the premium membership. Instead of that there is a 2% reward points for all completed orders for all customers. And we are offering special prices for some items at our website.
no problem still great prices.... wish i had gone for the legendary scale iron man though :(

I'm just hoping for a new iron man 1/4
Wolverine will be my only 1:2 scale :)

Wolverine will probably be my only but I've now learnt to never say never in this hobby. I thought I'd never get the Thor & Captain America PF's or the Spider-Man CQ. Ha awhile ago I said I'd never get a LSF but this time next month I will be dropping my deposit on one.

Thanks yeah I was suprised by how much I like colossus was an impulse buy but it's a fantastic statue really like it

Thanks yeah I was suprised by how much I like colossus was an impulse buy but it's a fantastic statue really like it

Good to hear I have been wanting to order it but with a couple other orders about to be released I am just waiting and keeping an eye on it as its still in stock at SS. Also kind of hope it stays in stock until after Comiccon. If there's not anything announced I want then I'll probably order it.

That's true I thought the same way about many as well like colossus :)
Where are you getting yours from RB ?

I'm torn between CDUK & SS. I like the way I can pay chunks of with CDUK but SS have an easier payment plan. I've got a month to decide.

Who are you going with Ant?

I think it's a piece that you won't regret buying its one of my favourite pfs to be honest. Almost made me collect an x men line

I'm torn between CDUK & SS. I like the way I can pay chunks of with CDUK but SS have an easier payment plan. I've got a month to decide.

Who are you going with Ant?

I'm in the same boat was hoping you could inspire me lol
Probably see how much I can get together

Back