Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, bit the bullet! Put an order in with BBTS, Saving $200! Ordering with Sideshow, I'd have to pay at least $200 in State taxes!:( so, there will be a slight delay in getting it!

Well, bit the bullet! Put an order in with BBTS, Saving $200! Ordering with Sideshow, I'd have to pay at least $200 in State taxes!:( so, there will be a slight delay in getting it!

Congrats on pulling the trigger on this piece. It gonna be amazing I am sure.

Mothers Basement have arranged one for me not flex as they don't offer it but worked out around £1800 with my discount from previous orders.Expensive but needed to get the ultimate Wolverine representation!
Got four spaces for this scale in a Pax IM mkIII,Wolvie,Galactus and one waiting for Doom!

Mothers Basement have arranged one for me not flex as they don't offer it but worked out around £1800 with my discount from previous orders.Expensive but needed to get the ultimate Wolverine representation!
Got four spaces for this scale in a Pax IM mkIII,Wolvie,Galactus and one waiting for Doom!

Not sure if your familiar with Lee at Collectibles Direct but he's selling at GBP1800.00 or if your a member then its GBP1700.00. You'd save GBP100 :dunno

Or why not flex it with Sideshow, would also work out cheaper than Mothers Basement....

Its not too bad as i managed to negotiate a good deal on my next purchase so quite happy.
Didnt know about the £100 off at CD though for members!

Hi Andy i'm logged in and it's still showing £1800 do i have to do anything else

Hey Dave, the member prices should be higlighted in Red. If its not shown send Lee an email and he'll be able to sort it out for you. GBP1700 is the best price i've found for a UK retailer but obviously if you dont mind waiting a bit longer than others to recieve it then its ideal. :hi5:

Hey Dave, the member prices should be higlighted in Red. If its not shown send Lee an email and he'll be able to sort it out for you. GBP1700 is the best price i've found for a UK retailer but obviously if you dont mind waiting a bit longer than others to recieve it then its ideal. :hi5:
thanks Andy :hi5:

Come on SSC take all my money already! Your killing me! Send this over so I can laugh at those who bought the Wolf Pred and rub it in a little :)

Back